• Canderous
    • A new Mandelorian
    • One of the other charaters from K1
    • An early member of the Fett family
    • Revan (yeah right!)
    • A Sith spy sent to infiltrait ur group and kill u
    • A former Sith soldier
    • Other (please state)
    • Oh goodie onther one of Sun Tzu polls, i love these.
    • I always say i hate polls but still vote anyway!

I'm sure this has been mentioned before but there is a screenshot of our armored friend, assuming the same fighting stance as Revan did during a cut scene in KOTOR. I'm sure its coincidence and not even note worthy since our armored friend is wielding a sword instead of a lightsaber but still, something to chew on.

Yes it was meantioned in this thread and i think it is an example of the new fighting styles that have been added.

:lol:

It was mentioned in this very thread? I was wondering where I stole that from.

I really hope it's NOT Canderous in the gold armor. I think it'd be cooler if it was an original character with some kind of interesting backstory (such as a former Sith soldier or something).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Bah, I think its just one of the regular NPCs in a regular sith armour, could even be the PC.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

What makes you people so sure that the amoured person is a he...i seem to remember a screenshot where the armoured person had a rather big chest area.?

Means nothing, just look on the first game:

Female Revan in the cut scenes, no boobs! :)

And look at Malak :o man boobs! :D Really he had a strangely large chest for a dude :lol:

I see my polls are quite popular with 12 votes!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Close Up

Not that it helps much... but here is a closer pic.

I think that it is/should be someone new... I wouldn't mind seeing canderous though...

as for the fett, his name was Cassus Fett, also on the description of his blaster it says he is 'presumed' dead... who knows maybe it will be him

This guy is a body double used at the moment.

If there is a real player underneath the armour then it will definatly not be anyone you have ever heard of due to the amount of effort they have had to hide his face...

In reality this guy is nothing more than a character the devs are using to make up the space for your 3 person teams and to give nice and shiny screenshots...

Not that any of our attentions will be daunted by....OO SHINY^^

**walks away humming magic roundabout theme**

This guy is a body double used at the moment.

If there is a real player underneath the armour then it will definatly not be anyone you have ever heard of due to the amount of effort they have had to hide his face...

In reality this guy is nothing more than a character the devs are using to make up the space for your 3 person teams and to give nice and shiny screenshots...

Not that any of our attentions will be daunted by....OO SHINY^^

**walks away humming magic roundabout theme**

This guy is not a stand in, he has been confirmed as a party member but it has also been said that he will look somewhat different.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Here is the actual dev quote:

He does not look like a 'sith trooper' anymore.  Hasn't for a while, but then how would you guys know that?

Here is the link to the other thread that is just like this one from Sept 3...

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=12663

Yes but this is a Darth Sun_Tzu thread. ;)

Can't you just let me win ONE arguement? Just ONE.

I HATE YOU FATHER!......

...look I have some misplaced anger problems...sorry....

:D

Is the amoured guy in the background of this pic the new Silver Amoured guy?

What do u think?

nice eye, guessing yes

he looks very....badass. What an improvement

I liked how he looked b4 but i agree it is an improvement, as he looks less like a Sith Trooper.

I'm pretty sure he'd have to be somone besides a mandalorian, the armor just isn't right

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Maybe an Enchani, but I guess who knows if they have changed thing since then :)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Those screenshots are *kind of* misleading as the armor doesn't quite look like that anymore.

That was an early pass at the armor from quite a while ago.

The study of history is a powerful antidote to contemporary arrogance. It is humbling to discover how many of our glib assumptions, which seem to us novel and plausible, have been tested before, not once but many times and in innumerable guises; and discovered to be, at great human cost, wholly false.

--Paul Johnson

Ya I hear he has an armored colostomy bag, thats also used as a melee weapon :ph34r: