KOTOR 2 Lightsaber custum hilts ?????

Yes! I want a curved hilt to my lightsaber :ph34r:

And those crystals that are described as "subtly changing the beam" -- it would be cool if they subtly changed the visual appearance of the beam while they're at it (though I suspect this would take much twiddling the devs don't have time for...)

just the design of the hilt something besides the magic halogen bulbs yes I know it would probably be a headache for the developers

Ps: I had heard about customization in interview with valhalla but they didn't say how much I just wandered if anyone had info that I had not heard yet

This has been questioned and answered several times. Please read the stickies above and most of your answers should be there.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

thanks sorry

No problem.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy