Huh, what is that?

I wonder who is this nasty creature on the screenshots? A skull trained with a lightsaber or even one of the new Sith Lords? On all accounts a wicket contemporary...

(screenshots have been taken from the kotor2 trailer)

post-1629-1095625082_thumb.jpg

post-1629-1095625116_thumb.jpg

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

It's a Sith for sure. Whether or not it's your typical everyday grunt is another matter. Either that's the new grunt uniform, or he's higher up the ranks. I do not believe he is a Sith Lord, as he seems way too... sloppy and cheesy to look like one.

I bet random assassins that are really hard at beginning but become inexplicably easy later. They will also say that "________ was most dissapoitned to learn that you escaped ________alive"

It's a Sith for sure. Whether or not it's your typical everyday grunt is another matter. Either that's the new grunt uniform, or he's higher up the ranks. I do not believe he is a Sith Lord, as he seems way too... sloppy and cheesy to look like one.

I bet random assassins that are really hard at beginning but become inexplicably easy later. They will also say that "________ was most dissapoitned to learn that you escaped ________alive"

:lol: Good one. I would also say it's a Sith assassin. At one time it was thought that he could be one of the Sith Lords.

Master Murda i havent seen u hear in a long time.

Me? :lol: I didn't know somebody actually knew me on these boards. The topics are kinda dull here <_< ... so I stray to other KOTOR II boards.

You mean there are forums where the topics aren't dull or repetitive? :)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Me? :lol: I didn't know somebody actually knew me on these boards. The topics are kinda dull here <_< ... so I stray to other KOTOR II boards.

You mean there are forums where the topics aren't dull or repetitive? :)

i like the la forum.yeah,yeah,half of you are rolling your eyes.but the conversations are more interesting,imo.

Me? :huh: I didn't know somebody actually knew me on these boards. The topics are kinda dull here <_< ... so I stray to other KOTOR II boards.

i notice when people that have been here for a while dont come that often anymore.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

i notice when people that have been here for a while dont come that often anymore.

Oh I see. And to GhostofAnakin, there are other forums but they are not any better than this one. But people like to share their theories and I love to read them. I have seen you at the Star Wars official site forums and it is absolutely dead over there with people constantly arguing and TFN.net's forum is officially dead as well... oh well.

Yah I jsut came back from a long KOTOR break because it was boring. Posting like crazy last 3 days. I bet I have 2 days left in me before I get bored again. It's just that they aren't giving us info to really discuss. When's the last time a new character bio came out? We have practically no info and the game is like 2 months away.

Yah I jsut came back from a long KOTOR break because it was boring.  Posting like crazy last 3 days.  I bet I have 2 days left in me before I get bored again.  It's just that they aren't giving us info to really discuss.  When's the last time a new character bio came out?  We have practically no info and the game is like 2 months away.

I think everything is going just fine with the lack of info, we just need some more screens to speculate on. Now if only my patience would last longer.

I have seen you at the Star Wars official site forums and it is absolutely dead over there with people constantly arguing and TFN.net's forum is officially dead as well... oh well.

I've been pretty much sticking to the Books section on the official forums, mainly because as you said, KOTOR discussion is pretty much non existant right now.

I've probably got about 2 and a half months left on the forums until I start avoiding them when the XBox version is released and we see hundreds of "OMG did you see such and such?" or "OMG I can't believe that's who the masked sith is!".

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)