Spaceballs Easter Eggs

I hate easter eggs.

Why? They're minor asides to create a small joke. MP2 had a tribute to the creator of the kung fu mod for the original game, which i liked. I mean, I'd LIKE to have a bar called the Quasar Bar, a tribute to me. But it ain't gonna happen.

What's wrong with easter egss is that they completely break immersion. Then the poor violated corpse of immersion gets to get stomped on by the pathetic 'humor' that these annoying devs decide to throw at me!

Sorry, I guess I'm still pissed off from Fallout 2.

I know i thought the drunk side (korriben cantinia) was a stupide joke.

I thought WTF when i saw it.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I know i thought the drunk side (korriben cantinia) was a stupide joke.

I thought WTF when i saw it.

Yeah, but it's a stupid joke within the context of the game. You could easily imagine the bar owner coming up with that lame title in response to all the darkside wannabes that hang around outside the academy. It's not as if it were called "Cheers" and had a fat guy and a mailman permanently rooted at the far end of the bar.

The only message I get from Easter Eggs is the developers saying "look how clever I am!" And that's something I can do without.

WTF does Monty Python have to do with Star Wars? Though I wouldn't mind a Black Knight easter egg somewhere... ;)

I think that they should implement an scene who refers the knights who say "NI!" with Jedis and Siths. The possibilities are endless...

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

For f*cking sakes guys, if you want a sload of stupid assining easter eggs and monty python references load up Fallout 2. There are a chalk full of these stupid, mindless, and pathetic waste of code in that game that has killed any taste I have ever had for such stupidity.

I also I want an annoying NPC called Hades One I can repeatedly beat with a stick.

"I hate you"

*WACK*

"I hate sticks"

*WACK*

"I hate the world"

*WACK*

"I hate life"

*WACK*

"I hate this game"

*WACK*

"I hate...."

And so on and so on. Kinda like that Nibbler guy from Baldurs Gate who kept talking to you.