tired of waiting

I personally am tired of waiting around for an update on www.swkotor.com fer the new characters in Sith Lords. I mean its been months now and I'm getting really impatient. Tell me what you think of this and maybe we can get Lucas Arts to put another character up if enough ppl from this Forum and the on the KOTOR2 site get together.

I personally am tired of waiting around for an update on www.swkotor.com fer the new characters in Sith Lords. I mean its been months now and I'm getting really impatient. Tell me what you think of this and maybe we can get Lucas Arts to put another character up if enough ppl from this Forum and the on the KOTOR2 site get together.

Agreed. I want to see some new character profiles!

Seconded, but this only heightens my anticipation, despite being a little tired of waiting.

the only time ive seen evidence that anyone from la even visited the forum,was when it was suggested that there be seperate forums for pcers and xboxers.and that post was in the suggestions forum.as for seeing a new char profile on the site,it might be nice.though i think id rather it be a surprise,for when i play the game. :)

if u want a suprise don't look, don't click the link

I don't think LA gives a crap about KOTOR 2, BattleFront is in the process of release and The Triolgy DVD comes out on tuesday and Commando will be released soon. KOTOR 2 will be released later then the rest so I don't think they realy care, they're probaly focussing on their other work which is coming out sooner, promoting it and such

I think the fact that it's a sequel to a successful game, they might figure it doesn't need as much exposure, whereas these new games will need some hype to get people excited about them.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

i thought i read that commando was comin out next year februaryish. i thought i read that this morning. maybe im wrong ill check.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Lucas Arts is a Branch of the Lucas Film company. they might not have direct involvement in it, but they may be putting in some resources towards it and besides, read the rest of the post, battlefront and commando are closer to release than KOTOR 2

Republic Commando is set to be released AFTER Kotor2. So that part of your post is invalid. It was pushed back to february which, while still about the same time as KOTOR for the PC, is 2 months after the Xbox.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

i simply meant i would like to learn about the characters' background from playing the game.if they did decide to put something new up,i know for certain that i would be reading along with everyone else. :)

i simply meant i would like to learn about the characters' background from playing the game.if they did decide to put something new up,i know for certain that i would be reading along with everyone else. :)

It seems to me that LA has been trying to hype up their Battlefront. Doing that means maybe trying to get people to ignore KOTOR.

i hope that u pc gamers dont have the game ruined for u buy people who blurt out the plot twists and the other important stuff.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Hopefully they give us absolutely no more information about this game. Instead give one more trailer and more screenshots. I'd rather speculate about things and people we see in screenshots and trailers until the game comes, it would be more fun.

im with you.:lol:

I think they should give us the basics (like absolute basics as they did for KOTOR one with bios and stuff) and leave the rest to the imagination until release. Unfortunately, we're not getting that...but that's ok i guess.

I have to agree with you guys, I don't want to know anything about the game untill it's released here and i play it. one of the highlights of me buying the first one a couple weeks ago. Jus the greatness of the first one has hooked me with the sith lords.

But still disapointed cause when it's released i may well will not wanna kick it here untill the international release <_<

I have to agree with you guys, I don't want to know anything about the game untill it's released here and i play it. one of the highlights of me buying the first one a couple weeks ago. Jus the greatness of the first one has hooked me with the sith lords.

But still disapointed cause when it's released i may well will not wanna kick it here untill the international release  <_<

Well they got the hype up I think they should release stuff to maintain it. I almost got unhyped about KOTOR 2 2 weeks ago becuase it was getting boring wondering about the same stuff...

I want a tiny bit of new stuff. Enough to tease the imagination but not give anything away...like for KOTOR 1.

I think the fact that it's a sequel to a successful game, they might figure it doesn't need as much exposure, whereas these new games will need some hype to get people excited about them.

Agreed, but some screenshots and another trailer wouldn't be bad.

I expect a smaller update in october(previews), and another trailer + most character info by November.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Agreed, but some screenshots and another trailer wouldn't be bad.

I expect a smaller update in october(previews), and another trailer + most character info by November.

Most BASIC character info. I agree completely, except with LA for advertising the non-sequels taht I don't really care about. You see, those games mostly appeal to the SW market but this one appeals to RPGers also. I don't care for the other style games since I'm a RPGer. THerefore, it just angers me when they suggest (indirectly) that I buy and play Battlefront or Commando while waiting.