42 members have voted

1. 1. what world do u want to see the most

• Onderon
    • Duxon
    • Telos
    • Nar Shadda
    • tattoine-supposedly its back
    • dantooine

I beleive this has been done before. Pls use search function in future.

I voted Dantoine. I want to see it 5 years after the sith bombardment, and if they hav reconstructed the jedi academy there.

what would be the point of reconstructing the academy if all the jedi except for u and kreia have been wiped out???

what would be the point of reconstructing the academy if all the jedi except for u and kreia have been wiped out???

TSL must keep some coherence with the star wars universe. If all the jedi are wiped out (if your character chooses to embrace the dark side), then EPs 1,2,3,4,5,6 can't logicaly exist (obi wan and all jedi would'nt be jedi because no jedi would have taught them to become jedi)

And again, what about Nar Shadda. Is it really in Kotor2?

u are supposed to be the last known jedi Darth Ni. its a galaxy and last time i checked galaxies were huge. there could be hundreds of jedi the sith dont know about. im sure that obi-wan and yoda werent the only jedi to out live the purge. there had to have been others but they just werent known about.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

i hope it isnt. if it is i will avoid that planet if i can unless there are some super items or interesting people there. i got tired of those damn snotty tarisian nobels

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

H-h-how can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?

I know, I know, the game is taking too long to come out to us but you must believe in the Force.

We want KotOR II for PC now! :angry:

Sing with me people. :blink:

manthing2.jpg