What small features do you want added?

In terms of gameplay, i want NCP's to do somehthing (run ect) when i flourish my wepons. Like what would do if some guy was walking around with two huge blades. Also it would be cool if you could pay people who do public transport to get a trasit to a particualr place, instead of always walking.

Anymore?

I want my Spaceballs easter egg. Nothing fancy. Just like some sort of door somewhere that opens up into a hidden landing bay with a model of the Winnebago inside it. ;)

^ Best suggestion yet.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

And ewoks? And selkath?

No thanks...let us get back on topic...lightsaber effects...someone mentioned it earlier, and I remember that on the description, it said how each crystal would affect the lightsaber...I would also like to see those effects that the stimulants and headwear said they would do, like twitching and stuff... :unsure:

We want Gungans!

Mesa Ja Ja Binksss, yousa lav me!

No.

Thank you.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

How about the option to fix the combat interface at the bottom of the screen instead of over the PC and NCP heads?

I really don't like te interface over the players head, it interferes with the great immersion that KOTOR had.

How about the option to fix the combat interface at the bottom of the screen instead of over the PC and NCP heads?

I really don't like te interface over the players head, it interferes with the great immersion that KOTOR had.

Huh. ;)

iceman1731.jpg