world wide release?

I stay in the UK, so I am a bit concerned that Kotor 2 will come out here after the proposed release date. Has anyone heard any information that it will be released in America first and then later to europe?

I dont want to get the PC version (which I could buy from amazon, I could get the xbox version, but it wouldnt run on my xbox). I would rather play it on my xbox (big screen tv, surround sound, big sofa etc) B)

Lucasarts arn't usually too bad on UK releases. Maybe 2-4 week delay usually.

They arn't as good as Blizzard though.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I stay in the UK, so I am a bit concerned that Kotor 2 will come out here after the proposed release date. Has anyone heard any information that it will be released in America first and then later to europe?

I dont want to get the PC version (which I could buy from amazon, I could get the xbox version, but it wouldnt run on my xbox). I would rather play it on my xbox (big screen tv, surround sound, big sofa etc) B)

Thats why it hink more games should be made in the US so we can get stuff before every one else does.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I dont want to get the PC version (which I could buy from amazon, I could get the xbox version, but it wouldnt run on my xbox). I would rather play it on my xbox (big screen tv, surround sound, big sofa etc)  B)

Thats why it hink more games should be made in the US so we can get stuff before every one else does.

Thats a bit of a childish remark

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

If I'm not mistaken Lucasarts has not made ANY world wide releases (plz correct me if I'm wrong), so I dont expect them to start now!

I always end up ordering most of the games from amazon.co.uk

Not only are the games cheaper, but I get them 1 month before they even hit the stores here in Portugal <_< .