Cheers to Pleasant Ears

Yes, of course, this feature is an excellent idea. I mean, its not like Developers pay large sums for music which fits in with the atmosphere within the game/story. If you really want to listen to your ©rap while playing a game there's usually the audio option to mute the music. Unless you're using a stone circle era pc to play the game you can probably run winamp or something in the background. Done.

As for Williams he's passed his prime, or he just didn't take the score seriously since the plot of the new trilogy doesn't deserve better.

• 5 weeks later...

You gots ta chill man were just having some fun I doubt anyone seriously wants Obsidian to score KotoR 2 with sick hip hop tracks. And that post about Hey Ya made me laugh so hard. Personally I think they should get Lil' Jon to produce the sound track, OOOOKKKAAAYYYYY.

You wouldn't believe how much your own music score can intensify the gaming experience. I used to play GTA3 while listening to Rage Against the Machine.. "KILLING IN THE NAME OF Damdadam dadada" and so on :)

Not sure if it would work for KotOR2 though.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!