Cheers to Pleasant Ears

I wonder is there any way that develeopers can include the ability for use to listen to our own music already on the hard drive during KOTOR2? XBOX includes this feature I wonder why don't develeopers take advantage of it? Is it hard to implent or time consuming?

Guest Michael Chu

I think it'd be pretty awesome if OutKast's "Hey Ya" came blaring out if you entered a cantina. B)

Catinas seem to be the break from the Williams music.

Frankly, I love the scores from the movies. I don't understand why LucasArts have people rescore the games. Use as much as John Williams music as you can I say!

Guest Michael Chu

For the same reason that Mr. Williams composes all those great tracks ("The Droid Invasion", "Duel of the Fates" and the love theme from Attack of the Clones come to mind) for the prequel trilogy. :p

For the same reason that Mr. Williams composes all those great tracks ("The Droid Invasion", "Duel of the Fates" and the love theme from Attack of the Clones come to mind) for the prequel trilogy. :o

I get having a score that caters directly to the specific story, but can anyone really touch Williams work?

I say reuse as much as you can, and rescore a few scenes.

As much as I would love to hear some AC/DC, preferably "Highway to Hell", going down the dark path, I have to agree that since it's a Star Wars game, it needs Star Wars music...

When you go to face the final boss they play Highway to Hell. They should have a rock concert in KOTOR II

iceman1731.jpg

If there was ANY hip-hop in it, I would assassinate the guys responsible for the music :angry:

As already stated it has to be SW music, anyway, so making such assumptions probably does not lead anywhere...

That could work too...but we need some Queen... ;)

Its not Queen, but how about "Stairway To Heaven" whenever you're doing something particularly Lightside?

No hip hop, sorry...unless it's Rapper's Delight, that would be the exception..."Stairway to Heaven" would be fine..."We Will Rock You" will have to be in there, as well as "We are the Champions"...except we need some ska...