A few things I would love to see

I would like to see a major swoopracer circuit. Much more organized then the first game. Races everywhere, and numerous per planet/place. More competitions etc. Like an annual race they have at 'planet X' that happens every so often. 'Planet Y' may have a special race where the winner gets a one of a kind crystal etc. And its a pro circuit where when you win ppl know you etc. And being able to upgrade your swoop bike would be cool too. Maybe even be able to challenge a group of swoopracers, and everyone debates a gamble everyone throws in, and winner takes all. Or race people with better swoopbikes winner takes the other persons swoop.. lol. Stuff like that would be cool. Being able to take your swoop out and ride it around in any open area would be nice too. Maybe even throw in the 1st kotor planets for swoop circuits and pazaak stuff, as well as places to put new people that have bounties on them.

Another big thing I would like to see is a pazaak tourney or two, or three.... Like a pazaak tourney tour. Where you start at 'planet X' and win or do good you goto 'planet Y' and VS people, and eventually you go thru every planet/place that has the tourneys and you are given a place by accumulative credits or something. And the champion gets somethin real cool and reknown in the pazaak circles of the universe etc. Maybe just perform in small pazaak tourneys in places that have them, until you have been to every planet and that unlocks the BIG pazaak playoff that all the local pazaakers r talkin about, where you play in every place that has a pazaak bar and become known as the best pazaak player in the known game to all the NPCs.. lol. Little stuff like this makes the immersion of the game and act of using your character more enjoyable IMO. And can extend the game alot. I played pazaak tons in the first. And it made my experience way more fun, and extended my enjoyment of the game. Making a pazaak tourny would be a good investment of time IMO.

Customizable robes.. Like, go into a custom shop and make your own robes would be cool. Wasn't much spice in the robes of the first one. As you get stronger you can merge your energy with your own custom robe and make it have higher abilities, your energy gets stronger as you progress so you can merge your energy with the robe by using your ability with the force and make it your personalized robe. And it will be like 'Robe of Milla Pharoah'(the name of my KotoR chick). That would be cool.

A duelist circuit. Like pazaak and swoop, you can tour and achieve by dueling. Anywhere there is an arena you should be able to challenge any duelist to a fight, and even a wager too. Organized things the people do, and interacting in that makes the game more fun IMO.

Bounties, and much more bounties. If there were a bountie database for all wanted persons that would be cool. Maybe even like 100 wanted persons. Not all of them have to even be findable. Just wanted. lol. Some are known to be in certain areas some not. Some harder to find, harder to fight etc, the bigger the bounty. Maybe even bounty hunters trying to steal your evidence that you killed a high bounty. Maybe even get bounties put on you.. lol. An occasional bounty hunter to kill wouldnt be bad at all. lol.

Much much more lightsaber options. Tons more crystals and stuff you can put in it would be nice.

I'll add more as I think of them. So far tho if these were/are added i think they would add many hours of depth into the gameplay and increase enjoyment surely. I can barely wait for KotoR II but if it were delayed a month or two to add stuff like this, or anything improving it, I would be completely happy with that...

Corucsant would be sweet!!!!! lol.. If not in KotoRII then at least in KotoRIII for launch of Xbox 2.. lol.. If that ever happens. That would be very sweet if it did thats for sure.

Ambrosia3.gif

And being able to upgrade your swoop bike would be cool too.

Info

Another big thing I would like to see is a pazaak tourney or two, or three

i wouldn't mind three small, set tournaments, or a one big, spanning tournament... :)

Customizable robes.. Like, go into a custom shop and make your own robes would be cool. Wasn't much spice in the robes of the first one.

That would be cool...no, there wasn't...

As you get stronger you can merge your energy with your own custom robe and make it have higher abilities, your energy gets stronger as you progress so you can merge your energy with the robe by using your ability with the force and make it your personalized robe.

:p

A duelist circuit. Like pazaak and swoop, you can tour and achieve by dueling. Anywhere there is an arena you should be able to challenge any duelist to a fight, and even a wager too. Organized things the people do, and interacting in that makes the game more fun IMO.

Discussion

Bounties, and much more bounties. If there were a bountie database for all wanted persons that would be cool. Maybe even like 100 wanted persons. Not all of them have to even be findable. Just wanted. lol. Some are known to be in certain areas some not. Some harder to find, harder to fight etc, the bigger the bounty. Maybe even bounty hunters trying to steal your evidence that you killed a high bounty. Maybe even get bounties put on you.. lol. An occasional bounty hunter to kill wouldnt be bad at all. lol.

Discussion

Total lols:

you do hav bountys on you(your the last know jedi so the sith hav a huge bounty on your head)

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I wonder if we can turn in that bounty ourselves.

"Hey! It's me, the MC! I brought myself...I hear you want me. Oh? Dead only? Maybe something can be arranged instead?"

Good ideas. :)

Fnord.

"As you get stronger you can merge your energy with your own custom robe and make it have higher abilities, your energy gets stronger as you progress so you can merge your energy with the robe by using your ability with the force and make it your personalized robe."

To make that more clear. Like the robe you find in the caves on Korriban. Its a robe of a strong Jedi named like Qui Jin Robe or something. I mean like that. The stronger you get, the bette you can make your own robe's bonuses.

Ambrosia3.gif

"As you get stronger you can merge your energy with your own custom robe and make it have higher abilities, your energy gets stronger as you progress so you can merge your energy with the robe by using your ability with the force and make it your personalized robe."

To make that more clear. Like the robe you find in the caves on Korriban. Its a robe of a strong Jedi named like Qui Jin Robe or something. I mean like that. The stronger you get, the bette you can make your own robe's bonuses.

You mean Ulic Qel-Droma? :)

Okay, but the bonuses shouldn't be that big...how large are you talking about? ;)

Ya that was the name.

Not a huge bonus, if it was implemented I would trust the devs judgement to keep it balanced with the game.. If your an ok Jedi maybe like +1 or +2 something small. If your like the pimp Jedi of the game maybe sumthin very sweet like +5 and +2 sumthin depending on your class and darkside/light side position..

Ambrosia3.gif

Will it develop with you and adhere to the advanced skills you have invested in? Or will you pick and choose? If it happens to be the latter, I suggest the total # of points in the robe should be no more than 10, and I think that that is stretching it... :) ...anyways, the top # for investing in EACH skill or attribute should be 3-4...i think that might work...suggestions? criticisms?

i think we should hav unlockable faces

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Interesting...all things I would like to see, too. Especially swoop races and Pazaak tournaments would be fine. Bounty Hunter could be a special class for Non-Jedies...

Non-Jedis are irrelevant. This is a Star Wars game and everything must relate to the Jedi and Force Use. Everything else needs to be removed. Its all about the Jedi.

Firstly that's not what SW is about. Jedi are the most popular in the SW universe and thus everyone focuses in on them. Not all games are about jedi. Look at prettymuch every SW flying game, DF 1, I think commando (don't know much about it) and that other SW strategy game. Besides in Galaxies, Jedi are not the focus. This game is Jedi oriented. This is one of the few SW games about the jedi. Note the title. Knights of the Old Republic.

Star Wars: Racer - Not Jedi based

Star Wars: Starfighter - Not Jedi Based

Star Wars: Racer's Revenge - Not Jedi Based

Star Wars: Master of Teras Kasi - Not Jedi Based

Star Wars: Super Bombad Racing - Not Jedi Based

Star Wars: Rouge Squadron - Not Jedi Based

Star Wars: Rebel Strike - Not Jedi Based

Star Wars: Rouge Leader - Not Jedi Based

Star Wars: Force Commander - Not Jedi Based

Star Wars: Rebellion - Not Jedi Based

Star Wars: Republic Commando - Not Jedi Based

Star Wars: Battlefield - Not Jedi Based