Extra Content for the PC Version

Would you like to see some extra content in the PC version?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see some extra content in the PC version?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Obsidian did break their release promise to us, so we deserve some compensation.

It's really LucasArt's fault. I am starting to think you PC gamers don't deserve extra content. Since in every thread you guys might start complaining about how they screwed you guys over. Yes they did, get over it, life lives on. But I think you guys have calmed down a bit.

It takes more muscles to frown than to smile. I think.

Evolutionary Development

u guys allready got extra content last time 4 PC and us x-box guys didnt so give them a break, sometimes s**** happens dont complain about it anyways just wait for it to come out, i mean halo2 and gta5 r comin out 2 so that can keep u occupied. u guys whine too much :)

Halo is horrible on computer. Plus, you might be more inclined to 'whine' if it was X-Box that was suffering this delay. A broken promise requires a show of apology.

u guys allready got extra content last time 4 PC and us x-box guys didnt so give them a break, sometimes s**** happens dont complain about it anyways just wait for it to come out, i mean halo2 and gta5 r comin out 2 so that can keep u occupied. u guys whine too much :lol:

Halo 2 is a Billy Gates Box game....wouldn't be much of a problem with the KotOR2 release date debacle if I had one of those would there be? :blink: GTA5 isn't coming out until next summer for PC....not really much out for PC in the meantime....consoles on the other hand.

I think we know who the last few posters have been, Iolo and Thaxilius excluded. ;)

u guys allready got extra content last time 4 PC and us x-box guys didnt so give them a break, sometimes s**** happens dont complain about it anyways just wait for it to come out, i mean halo2 and gta5 r comin out 2 so that can keep u occupied. u guys whine too much :lol:

Are those games CRPGs? No, they are not so why don't you shut the hell up and let us CRPGers vent. Thanks for playing, go away.

Would i like to see extra content? - Most Certainly

Will we get extra content? - Most likely not.

As far as the PC version coming out later than usual, as a PC gamer i am not really bothered at all. Hopefully Valve releases Half Life 2 soon so Troika can release Vampire Bloodlines.

Bloodlines will probably keep me busy until then. (Well hopefully anyway)