Kotor 2 difficulty

lol its not hard for a mans brain to hurt :D All they have to do is think.

Well, I just took an IQ test last night and got a 173. I can't be that stupid.

Don't believe me? Check out my results. Go over to the site, Compare Scores and put in my email address, enderandrew@sluggy.net

I rarely find it necessary to throw around IQ scores in pissing contests, but I'm not a big fan of your continued anti-male statements.

Overall, Alexia, you're a decent person, and I enjoy discourse with you. You've expressed yourself being a victim of sexist comments and attacks on the forum. My advice is to avoid making sexist comments yourself if you wish to avoid such arguements.

I just retook it last night because the site has been revamped, and it's a new test.

I admit the score is a bit higher than I normally score, but under most tests I score in the genius range. That doesn't mean I classify myself as a genius, because I believe that IQ is not the best indicator of intelligence in the world.

However, if you doubt the credibility of the test, I recommend you take the new test. It is not based upon one school of logic like many tests (pattern recognition, etc.) Some of the test plays upon common sense, number problems, math, word problems, patter recognition, the whole gamut. And I'm extremely dyslexic, and one phase of the test involves rearranging letters. That part of the test threw me for a loop.

Don't believe me? Check out my results. Go over to the site, Compare Scores and put in my email address, enderandrew@sluggy.net

I rarely find it necessary to throw around IQ scores in pissing contests, but I'm not a big fan of your continued anti-male statements.

Overall, Alexia, you're a decent person, and I enjoy discourse with you. You've expressed yourself being a victim of sexist comments and attacks on the forum. My advice is to avoid making sexist comments yourself if you wish to avoid such arguements.

173....wowowowowowow :lol::lol:

Although it is probably a test created for people with IQs of 100. These tests are inaccurate measurements for higher IQs, and tend to result in higher scores for people with above average IQ scores.

I normally avoid throwing around IQ scores. The last time IQ tests were mentioned on this forum, I avoided posting any of my scores. There seems to be an undercurrent of geek culture who like to have pissing contests with IQ scores and feel to inflate them just as much as they inflate the size of their manhood.

I've always tested extremely high on most any test. I got a 35 out of 36 when I took the ACT's. I think 99 percentile on that test starts around 31. From there it's gravy.

Despite all of that, I've met a few people in my life who I believe are truly brilliant, and I am humbled by them. My buddy who just finished his masters is a genius. His whole family all have PhD's. Steve survived Hodgkin's disease and lymphatic cancel during high school while doing physics club and DECA alongside me. He goes out with his friends everynight, and never studies. He is the most giving person I've ever met, and despite that aces every test he takes. He's one of the only people I've ever seen finish a test faster than me. (I speed-read) When we were at DECA nationals, he finished the placement test for QuizBowl before me.

Sadly, when he went off to college, I worked and tried supporting my girlfriend. I've been on my own since the age of 14, and couldn't afford to go to college. Despite being estranged from my parents, they were fairly wealthy and still claimed me on their taxes. And being a white male hurt me too. A buddy of mine from the QuizBowl team got a full ride to the best college in the state because he was black and got a 29 on his ACT's (the highest score in the state that year for a black student).

Steve went off to Creighton and tested out of every undergraduate math class they offered by the end of his freshman year. The following three years of college consisted mainly of being a teacher's aide and giving lectures on physics. Grad school consisted of a two year internship in New York working on the S.T.A.R.S. project, trying to recreate the big bang on a small level. (I find it funny that Catholic Jesuits are trying to prove the Big Bang). He never really attended a class in grad school.

He never had to apply himself, nor study and breezed through arguably the toughest college in the midwest. Not only does Creighton have tough standards, but being a Jesuit college, you have to take on an extra 30 credit hours in theology.

Steve is a genius.

When I take online IQ tests I try to get the lowest score possible. You get fairly interesting results.

When I went to college I took classes that I enjoyed and did enough work to get the grade I wanted. In Primary classes B or better. In secondary classes, C or better. Everything else D or better. I got some As, some Bs, a lot of Cs and 1 or 2 Ds. I took the ACTs when I was a Junior and I took what one would consider light classes in high school and I got a 24. Of course that was back in the late 80's. :rolleyes:

When I joined the Navy I took their entry test and scored high enough to be considered to go into the Nuclear Engineering program, so go figure.

Heh, tried your test Ender. A meagre 165. Time to look for excuses... probably shouldn't do it at the end of a long workday etc. :rolleyes:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The default difficulty ("core rules") should most definitely be increased. I think three difficulty levels should be sufficient:

*Easy (area effect attacks don't hurt friendly characters, party always wins initiative, fewer enemies appear, using boosts doesn't cost an action)

*Core rules (as per Star Wars d20, with changes necessary for a CRPG; using boosts costs a move action, as per the rules)

*Hard (AI cheats by exploiting the party's weaknesses, enemies always win initiative, more enemies appear)

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

ya i agree. difficulty levels of like

-N00bish

-Regular

-Jedi

-Ridiculous

would be cool.. But either way Im content with immersion being the ample time given thing. I can use weak stuff or just go out alone if I want it to be harder. Im not sure if this implement is worth the amount of time it would take to get it in the game compared to what else could be accomplished. But Im no expert on the issue either...

edit: ya that is a good idea IMO ender. lol.

Ambrosia3.gif

Which is funny, since I scored 151 on MENSA's test.

That's a pretty big difference.

Or just use Jedi Academy's difficulty settings:

Padawan: double max health double damage

Apprentice: double max health normal damage

Jedi Knight: normal max health normal damage

Jedi Trainer: half max health normal damage

Jedi Master: half max health half damage.

problem solved.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

I agree that Kotor was definitely too easy to complete. Hopefully the sequel will be made a little more challenging. Different difficulty settings would certainly add to the gaming experience, as well as the replay value.

Jeez man take a bloody joke. Instead of spouting on about IQ, I am a member of mensa with an average score of 161 and mensa is the only true indicator of IQ and intelligence. So dont go about about IQ as it would probably turn into a mass arguement or like you said a pissing contest

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg