The "pet" you get

When I was looking through the screenshots at lucas arts kotor home page in two screens numbers 21 and 22 there apeared to be a one of those floating spherical droids and it was attacking with somekind of electrical attack. Im just making an assumption but i think that is the possible pet. <_<

sorry i posted this on suggestions

When I was looking through the screenshots at lucas arts kotor home page in two screens numbers 21 and 22 there apeared to be a one of those floating spherical droids and it was attacking with somekind of electrical attack. Im just making an assumption but i think that is the possible pet.  <_<

sorry i posted this on suggestions

Maybe you even can build ones yourself if your repairskill is high enough.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Prehaps, in that world, the driods could be resupplied (regains health) during battle. That could mean the longer you wait take out the ball thing(which looks an awful lot like the Manaan cameras) the longer the fight lasts. That or the driods themselves are taking out the cameras which happen to be your pet, or an ally.

Evolutionary Development

The little floating guys in these particular screen shots were in the E3 demo, actually.  They're maintenance bots on Peragus that go around repairing your enemies. So no, those aren't the pet you're looking for. :)

-Akari

Meh.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The little floating guys in these particular screen shots were in the E3 demo, actually.  They're maintenance bots on Peragus that go around repairing your enemies. So no, those aren't the pet you're looking for. :)

-Akari

Eek!

I take it this gives the option of either fighting the enemies and hoping to kill them right away, or use your computer skill to destroy the droids?

*has Star Forge before the Malak encounter flashbacks* :)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

-Akari

Eek!

I take it this gives the option of either fighting the enemies and hoping to kill them right away, or use your computer skill to destroy the droids?

*has Star Forge before the Malak encounter flashbacks* :p

Blast 'em

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I know Akari already said no to this, but I would actually love to have one of those tiny metallic, floating globes as my pet. Perhaps fit a camera in it and you could use it to get a bird's eye view of areas.. or let it hover around corners silently and check out the opposition?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!