Addition System

38 members have voted

1. 1. Addition System

• Yes
    • No
    • What?
    • Maybe...

ummmmmm i played legend of dragoon (gave up on 4th disk it was too long besides i was borrowin it from my friend and he wanted it back) and i dont know what ur talkin about

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

What the addition system does is that when you choose an attack, a pair of spiraling squares flash on the screen (actually it can pretty much be any 2 objects) and overlap each other. Tap the X (Whatever the developers configure the button to be) button at the right time and you

What the addition system does is that when you choose an attack, a pair of spiraling squares flash on the screen and overlap each other. Tap the X (Whatever the developers configure the button to be) button at the right time and you’ll chain on another hit. It seems fun at first but in later battles, its pretty useless since your character is already beefed up and when you meet a dark jedi or heavy trooper, taking 5 vitality off of him/her (political correctness  :D ) doesn't really turn the tide of the battle or decide the fate of the galaxy...

hmm,think i got that.thanks darth ni.:blink:

What the addition system does is that when you choose an attack, a pair of spiraling squares flash on the screen (actually it can pretty much be any 2 objects) and overlap each other. Tap the X (Whatever the developers configure the button to be) button at the right time and you

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Ok...what it is is basically it requires some skill and paying attention in combat...I didn't like how twitchy it was, but I liked the concept (with cool animations and extended attacks). I was refering more to the general principal rather than the exact ruleset.

I hate twitch games.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!