Dantooine in KotOR II

This is Dantooine right?

That would make sense. It does look like the Dantooine of KOTOR, only a little more crispy.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

It doesn't really look like Dantooine, but mabey the Sith firing on it could have decayed grass, but that doesn't explin the mountains.

Hey, we didn't see the WHOLE of Dantooine. I'm sure the Planet has mountains somewhere.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Could it be Dantooine? I don't really know...but the appearance is just speculation for now...mainly because we don't know how Malak assaulted the Academy, whether ground forces or taking pot shots from his ship...or if we'll visit the old academy, after all, they might plop us in a new spot to rebuild, but I severly doubt that possibility...Could it be Dantooine?

Don't forget the ground forces...there are many ways to do destruction...

First off, Malak is a backstabber, so he could've not fought face to face...

Yet, he has an unlimited amount of resources at this point in time, so he probably thinks of himself as invisible...because he was never as tactical as Revan...

i don't think it's dantine because they're probly going to hav pics of rebul and the remains on the buildings(and i don't think it was taking over,just destroryed)(but it might hav been)

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Malak used ground forces because remember the jedi on the Star Forge were from Dantooine otherwise how would he have gotten thier bodies.

He could have sent a salvage team after the air bombardment.

iceman1731.jpg

While it looks similiar, I expect Dantooine to be a mess. There was little civilization and colonization there before, and it got bombed heavily. I don't know it would be rebuilt so soon. I expect a dark, crispy Dantooine.

Malak used ground forces because remember the jedi on the Star Forge were from Dantooine otherwise how would he have gotten thier bodies.

Salvage teams need to be on the ground.

We are talking about Jedi here, and Malak should already know that they aren't easy to kill from the air. Direct confrontation is a much more reliable way of neutralizing them.

A few more pictures would be nice for verification, but I think it's a pretty safe bet to say that that's Dantooine.

The terrain does look simular to Dantooine. But it could be anything, Telos from the walkthrough video looks simular as well.

So does Dxun....and thus we've discovered the dev's dirty little secret: ALL THE WORLDS IN KOTOR ARE THE SAME MODEL WITH DIFFERENT SKINS AND OBJECT PLACEMENTS!!! :lol:

It's either Dantooine or Telos. The question is what are the laser towers for?

There was a line of strange towers on the horizon in the Telos video which looked similar but much bigger.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Good point.

i don't think it's dantine because they're probly going to hav pics of rebul and the remains on the buildings(and i don't think it was taking over,just destroryed)(but it might hav been)

What?? I think I need a translator...

Where's HK when you need him? He could translate this Sand Person's dialect.