How will you play KotOR2?

?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• KotOR LS - TSL LS
    • KotOR LS - TSL DS
    • KotOR DS - TSL LS
    • KotOR DS - TSL DS

Inspired by the Sith Lords KOTOR Ending poll, I was wondering how you will develop the KotOR saga's general storyline. In other words, what KotOR ending will you choose, and which way will you finish KotOR2, based on that ending? And why?

Personally, I'm thinking of going with LS-DS first. LS-LS sounds boring, there needs to be some change. I feel it's much more dramatic this way. An outcast follower of Revan returns to continue what his former master had started before he was tricked by the Jedi into redemption...

Light side ending from KOTOR, Light side character in KOTOR II. At least for the first game.

It's been my experience that most game stories are usually designed for this perspective, so one gets the full experience and full understanding of what's going on rather than missing a bunch of pieces because the Dark Side is an afterthought. I hope this won't be the case for KOTOR II, but I don't wanna take the risk on my first time through.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Practically.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

While the DS play during Kotor was nothing to write home about, I definitely preferred the DS ending to the LS ending...

Well, helping Czerka Corp. restoring order on Kashyyk and showing the walking carpets their right place was sort of fun... :rolleyes:

So was destroying the base of the Manaan economy by poisoning the water...

Who am I kidding ? DS was fun :p

I'll continue my tour of oppression, destruction and general ego boosting in Kotor 2 B)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Obsidian-guys, will there actually be a difference in the TSL ending depending on the KotOR outcome you chose?

In other words, will there be 4 different endings? (I know you're never going to answer that question, but I'm asking it anyway :p)

As a sidenote, if TSL actually has 4 endings, I pity the folks who'll be making KotOR3. :lol:

While the DS play during Kotor was nothing to write home about, I definitely preferred the DS ending to the <censored> LS ending...

Well, helping Czerka Corp. restoring order on Kashyyk and showing the walking carpets their right place was sort of fun... ;)

So was destroying the base of the Manaan economy by poisoning the water...

Who am I kidding ? DS was fun :)

I'll continue my tour of oppression, destruction and general ego boosting in Kotor 2 B)

Darksider, one day I will meet you in the outskirts of the galaxy and...try to turn you back to the LS like a true Lightsider would... :)