The Ebon Hawk

my joke wasnt perverted I was just trying to be funny

PS: Ive seen worse on these forums personally I hate the Idea of attton being gay  it would ruin the game for me

Someone being homosexual would ruin the game for you? ;)

I knew you were joking and so was I, can't you see the smiley? :p

my joke wasnt perverted I was just trying to be funny

PS: Ive seen worse on these forums personally I hate the Idea of attton being gay or a perverted freak it would ruin the game for me

Why should that ruin the game for you? That only shows that you're insecure about your own sexuality to have a homosexual character "ruin" a game for you. That shouldn't even bother you because:

A.) It's a GAME

B.) Who really cares...

P.S. I'm not gay, it just pisses me off when people are this ignorant... <_<

Okay, Akari won't delete the post where whoever it was called Atton a qu** or whatever he said, even though it's censored could still offend some people on these boards, but the one where I say something about it isn't, and icebox can talk about how much he likes lesbians, etc...I don't get it, but whatever

Dude you went off on the offensive. I was just answering a question you acted rashly. I was just stating my opinion and if you took it personal thats your fault I never said anything offensive and if you took it that way you need to thicken up

I don't agree with homosexuallity

I also don't hate people because of it

That doesn't mean my post has to be deleted, while your guys' (which, in my opinion, were MUCH more offensive) don't have to be, I guess OSW just made me mad when he said that....

One of my best friends is gay and I HATE it when people are like "Oh, gay guys, GROSS, OMG I luv teh LESBIANS!"

I don't think these boards are the place to post contradictory gay-bashing...You guys didn't say anything that bad, but it's still rude, and this is NOT the place for it.

I want to see the party actualy doing things around the ship, I'd like to see some chairs at the consoles, a bath room would add some realism. More room to move around. To actualy use the 2 large side cannons in the fighter combat

Reply:I wasn't trying to be offensive I was just trying to answer a question but I don't hate the people I just dissagree with homosexuality but your right lets quit the name calling and move on to the topic

That doesn't mean my post has to be deleted, while your guys' (which, in my opinion, were MUCH more offensive) don't have to be, I guess OSW just made me mad when he said that....

One of my best friends is gay and I HATE it when people are like "Oh, gay guys, GROSS, OMG I luv teh LESBIANS!"

I don't think these boards are the place to post contradictory gay-bashing...You guys didn't say anything that bad, but it's still rude, and this is NOT the place for it.

You are the one that brought it up...and I made you mad? By what, saying Akari will delete it? Or telling you not to name call? How was my post offensive? Yes this is not the place for that, so why are you bringing it back up again?

P.S. I know I asked questions, but don't answer them...just drop it, now...

Back on topic: Where do you think the bathroom will be? I think that it should be in the cargo hold...only place I could think of...