The Ebon Hawk

Come on now, it's the same ship. In the five years thathave passed it has been deserted, there will be no improvements. If anything there will be deprovements. But I'll play along. How about a love shack. Or a self destruct feature where you can leave and then blow it up with allthe party members you hate still on board.

In the Cargo Hold, there is now,

A Hot Tub!

A Shag Rug!

Folding Dice Tables and Slot Machines!

And in the middle of the ship, where Zaalbar used to be, there is going to be:

A fridge in the center console!

A mechanical bull on top!

The training room will go in Mission's bedroom...as well as the prison cells...

The escape pods will be located at the front of the ship...

Gold trim, pink fur, and disco balls will be everywhere, B*tch!

Woo, mechanical bulls :D

Went to a Chris LeDoux concert over the weekend. Even at or very close to 60, he still rides the mechanical bull at the end of the show.

And the live show is still wild and loud. :D

I never thought the smaller ships had escape pods? :)

Also, the Millenium Falcon had no doors, which the Ebon Hawk is a renamed carbon copy of. :)

The Melinium Falcon had escape pods, remember in Ep4 the stormtroopers said that all escape pods were either still there or gone.

iceman1731.jpg

T3 is a worthless, small lil b*st*rd...where R2 is a pimp...

'Nuff said.

Given how droids can be functionally immortal, what if T3 and HK were continually remodeled and eventually became R2-D2 and C-3P0? :p

It would violate canon :D

And OSW... T3 is only worthless if you don't equip him right. I equipped heavy blasters onto him, and with the environmental shield and shield disruptors on both weapon ports, he's my guy, not only for the sith base, but for Davik's afterwards. the shield disruptor does 20 points to them regardless. And essentially always hits. Fix those on him, set him to droid support, and turn em loose. Also, he's pretty good at grenade chucking. :D

Given how droids can be functionally immortal, what if T3 and HK were continually remodeled and eventually became R2-D2 and C-3P0? :)

Well, what goes around, comes around. But I think that while that'd be possible for T3, I doubt it'd be possible for HK :p

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

'Nuff said.

Given how droids can be functionally immortal, what if T3 and HK were continually remodeled and eventually became R2-D2 and C-3P0? :p

No, I'm going to kill T3 off in TSL...HK can live...

Carrie: Meh. Carth and Zaalbar are better... :):)

'Nuff said.

And OSW... T3 is only worthless if you don't equip him right. I equipped heavy blasters onto him, and with the environmental shield and shield disruptors on both weapon ports, he's my guy, not only for the sith base, but for Davik's afterwards. the shield disruptor does 20 points to them regardless. And essentially always hits. Fix those on him, set him to droid support, and turn em loose. Also, he's pretty good at grenade chucking. :D

Very true. This guy saved my bacon on the Star Forge once. I got careless and Canderous and Revan got knocked out. Only T3 was left and the only thing that saved me was him continously chucking grenades at the enemies.

Anakin built C3-PO from scrap parts.

Some of those parts could have come from HK, but that would be so wrong.

After HK's last memory wipe, he was scrapped and sold to the junkyard, where he was found by a small, blond, 9 year old boy. :p

Okay, it is farfetched, but it would be funny.

'Nuff said.

Given how droids can be functionally immortal, what if T3 and HK were continually remodeled and eventually became R2-D2 and C-3P0? :(

Meh. I loathe rolly droids. The droids that walk are mad cool. Like HK. I hope to god you get a battle droid that's even cooler than HK. If that's even possible. :ph34r:

he did? When did this happen? Then again I never used either of them. I used HK in one DS game wehre I had repair in high levels. The rest of the time I played light.

Have them both in your party on Korriban when you askUthar about Prestige.

iceman1731.jpg

Also on the Tattooine desert when you run across that guy who's wife trapped him by reprogramming his hunting droids. That one doesn't need HK, but T3 shows definite attitude during that, right to the dude begging to be rescued.