The Ebon Hawk

Leaving his old mask would be great.......... you know we all want it!

And the chess game could be the new Pazzak.....

That would be a good mini-game.... a galactic chess tournament

Having his mask would be great, but I don't think we really need chess.

iceman1731.jpg

Or autopilot to make him useless? :p

I hope they leave something from Revan behind. Maybe robes. Or a little lightsaber-let. (Tiny, little lightsaber. . .Sooooo cute!) After all, it is hard to clean up a ship. It's like a hotel room, but with creepy, crawly gizka. And their creepy, crawly corpses. ;)

Fnord.

A cage made from Mandalorian metal that you can put Atton Rand in so the rest of the crew can sleep easy not having to worry if Atton is creeping in the shadows preparing to pounce.

Atton Rand stars in the new movie, "In Space No One Can Hear You Scream!!!"

PC: Get down here and keep quiet we must keep still... :ph34r:

NPC: Whats going on?.. Whats wrong?

PC: Shhh! It's not safe Atton is out of his cage.

NPC: My mommy always said there were no monsters..... No real ones..... But there are.

PC: Yes, there are.

Coming to theaters never.

Cheers!

Come on now, it's the same ship. In the five years thathave passed it has been deserted, there will be no improvements. If anything there will be deprovements. But I'll play along. How about a love shack. Or a self destruct feature where you can leave and then blow it up with allthe party members you hate still on board.

iceman1731.jpg

What about...oh I don't know...escape pods.

I thought the Hawk already had one. I always assumed that the room Juhani stands in, is the escape pod. If you take a look around the room, and then look at it from outside, it looks a lot like it's a pod. Though it is strange why Juhani would spend all of her time onboard in an escape pod... then again, Cathars are a strange race. :lol::lol:

What about...oh I don't know...escape pods.

Escape pods are for whimps... :lol:

That otherwise useless cargo hold would make a nice bar. Add a couple of Twilek dancers to that and put a 'R&R room' sign on the entrance.

Ehh... the female players might want something else... dunno. :rolleyes:

Make the interior gender and DS/LS dependant :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

An interrogation room, definitely an inquisitorial style interrogation room. Then you have an interesting place to dump all those petty thugs and jedis and have a bit of fun.

Add to that wieldable equipment like organ extractors, thumb-screws, red-hot pincers... :lol:

Suddenly I don't feel like leaving the Ebon Hawk again (except to collect new specimen for interrogation).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I can picture a mini-bar and an advanced work area.

But it won't be anything extravagant like the Celsius in "Final Fantasy X-2." No Hypello Barkeeps or 2-story lofts. :lol:

"Misch yuuna, what caan ai do foor joooo?"

*shrugs*

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy