The Ebon Hawk

Guys and girls

We all liked the ebon hawk but their was to much unused space too many things on the ship that could have been used. How can we fix this?

what are your Ideas for new features

give some feedback

How about that little chess game they had in A New Hope?

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

how about smuggling I know it gets old but sometimes being bourded by sith or republic troops would make it more interesting .maybe smuggling bacta or kohlto or spice having more storage compartments and maybe a cell like Old school wheelman suggested

Get some hydrolics up in here for the landing gear, have the Ebon Hawk bouncing all a round when it's landed. And put some of those red furry dice in the ****pit. But seriously, make some doors for the different rooms. And you should be able to sleep to recover vitality...oh wait you recover vitality and force by transiting back...scratch that.

iceman1731.jpg

We know Revan dissapeared 5 years ago.....maybe he's hiding in a closet somewhere onboard.............. :- that would be a good plot twist B)

Being serious, it is possible the Ebon Hawk could have some traps set by Revan before he left it........he wouldn't want anyone else using his ship.

I like the Idea of inter galactic communications, keeping in touch with contacts on different planets having them keep you posted on anything suspicious. Or the option of doing things while en route to different locations practicing varius minigames ,reparing the ship ,making items ,upgrading items ,and so on and so forth.