Joining the Sith

Is it just me, or does knowing that you can join up with the sith toward the end of the game seem like a major spoiler?

Sure, it would be really cool to be able to do this, but for me this is something I would like to find out on my own while playing the game.

Well, as we know, Sith are usually very comptetive, so if you choose the dark side, you can perhaps join one of them and then get orrdered to go out and slay all other Sith Lords so that the only remaining one can try to assume the title as the Galaxy's leader :). This could be a possible move even for light siders too; after all, what better way would there be to find out where all your enemies are hiding? B) . The game could even have lots of different endings depending on what Sith Lord you'd choose to join (as a DS, that's it), even... but that's probably just a dream XD,

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

what would be cool is if when you meet a sith lord you had a choice of either fighting or accepting a task to assasinate a rival. then as you complete more tasks you gain more respect and can eventually take over that sith clan.

sort of like that woman in Bounty Hunter, she was a prisoner then took over the whole group.

this idea could work, as in kotor 1 you could keep going back to Dantoeene as a 'base', and talk to the jedi masters. perhaps here you can keep going back to a sith master.

Guest Michael Chu
I for one, was satisfied with KotOR's choice of this. You could still be evil and a bad muthabeeper, even though you worked for the Jedi. Kinda like Quinlan Vos. "Fight evil, with evil".  B)

In the Star Wars universe, that almost never works out for the poor, misguided heroes. :) (At least, not until the end.)

I for one, was satisfied with KotOR's choice of this. You could still be evil and a bad muthabeeper, even though you worked for the Jedi. Kinda like Quinlan Vos. "Fight evil, with evil".  B)

"Jedi. Hear the words of Bodo Baas! Some of us have attempted to defeat the dark side by learning it's secrets. Three, as far as I know, three have attempted this... They perished, every last one of them perished."

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I for one, was satisfied with KotOR's choice of this. You could still be evil and a bad muthabeeper, even though you worked for the Jedi. Kinda like Quinlan Vos. "Fight evil, with evil".

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

what would be cool is if when you meet a sith lord you had a choice of either fighting or accepting a task to assasinate a rival. then as you complete more tasks you gain more respect and can eventually take over that sith clan.

sort of like that woman in Bounty Hunter, she was a prisoner then took over the whole group.

this idea could work, as in kotor 1 you could keep going back to Dantoeene as a 'base', and talk to the jedi masters. perhaps here you can keep going back to a sith master.

After he's done with you the sith master will still try and kill you.

iceman1731.jpg

I know this information hasnt been released yet, but here goes.

Will you be able to join the Sith sooner then the end of the game?

Why only join?

How about taking over and lead the petty fools instead? :lol:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Why only join?

Sith Lord PrC?

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Why only join?

Sith Lord PrC?

Correctamundo!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy