Which Jedi Style do you prefer?

What will you use?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. What will you use?

• One Lightsaber
    • Double-Bladed Lightsaber
    • Two Lightsabers
    • Are you kidding? I use super assault weapons!
    • Other

My purpose in this poll is mentioning that everyone I know personally who plays KOTOR uses two lightsabers for all their Jedi. Why have just one when you can do better with master two-handed fighting and two lightsabers?

Wil there be a more reasonable option in KOTOR 2 for using just one?

"You shall not pass!"

hmm, I think that double bladed saber is cheap

i think that dual sabers makes the main character look like one of those youngsters who think they are invincible

i hate blasters and grenades

of that, only a regular saber remains. besides, most of the jedi knights use single sabers only.

I played with both the single and dual blades, and in KotOR the single blade style seemed to be at a disadvantage. If this is corrected or something is implemented to improve the single saber style, then that is what I will use. It just seems more professional to me.

I usually used a single lightsaber.  The other styles seem a little fanboyish.  Besides, it's a single player game.  What difference does it make if a single saber is at a disadvantage to a double blade or two sabers?  It's not like you have other players to compete with.

Me too. If just hope they make it more appealing. I like the look so much better but i prefer to kick ass, so i hope they make it more dangerous.

I prefer the double bladed saber, I use it on all of the jedi in my party but once and a while I do switch to double sabers just for something to do, though I find them harder to hit with and seem to do less damage than the double bladed saber.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Thats too bad but keep trying i'm sure you'll find someone soon! ;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

i nearly always used one saber in KOTOR1. but two sabers look quite cool. most of you seem to think two sabers are more efficient. i tried only ones and it was the first time playing through so i can't really say but it seemed to me that the defence is quite bad with two sabers?! they are quite effective against the average enemy but don't hit Malak too good in my opinion. when i confront Malak with a single blade i have 30 on defence and between 20 and 30 on attack! :lol:

i nearly always used one saber in KOTOR1. but two sabers look quite cool. most of you seem to think two sabers are more efficient. i tried only ones and it was the first time playing through so i can't really say but it seemed to me that the defence is quite bad with two sabers?! they are quite effective against the average enemy but don't hit Malak too good in my opinion. when i confront Malak with a single blade i have 30 on defence and between 20 and 30 on attack! :lol:

there are some things to help with that for two handed saber combat.of course,master two weapon fighting is one.a short saber in the off hand helps too,i think.

those are the only ones i can think of right now.my brains tired. :- and its pretty late here,too. :-

A new screenshot for KOTOR2 has appeared on http://www.lucasarts.com/. Nether seen it before. Take a look. (only one new shot mind, but i thought i would let u all know).

Single saber for me. I just like it since it was the first style i saw, and the style i hav grown up with.

Plus with the dueling feats, the single can become just as effectice as two or doublebladed sabers.

Anyway, i find the single saber most flexible, with the best chance for big hits and defence.

>A new screenshot for KOTOR2 has appeared on http://www.lucasarts.com/. Nether seen it before. Take a look. (only one new shot mind, but i thought i would let u all know).

thats a pretty cool shot.havent seen it before,and im the la forum every day. -_-    thanks a lot KOTORFanactic.:)

56.jpg

Nice cloak. ^_^

manthing2.jpg

Curved Lightsaber is the best but since there weren't any in KOTOR I prefered double bladed Exar Kun weapon.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.