Questions to Dev's, Take 4

I don't know if this has been asked, or even answered, but how many feats do we get per level? Also, will there be more points available for attributes when creating your character? I hope there is alittle more for both seeing as how there are more than 20 levels.

In KOTOR jedi gaurdians got feats every 2 levels, or something like that and soldiers got at one feat per level. How will this play out in TSL? Will gaurdians now get one, or hopefully two, feat(s) per level?

even an extra 1 every 5 lvls is to much, thats an extra 6 feats by lvl 30.

*flexes his muscles on his mighty math skills*

for the powergamer out there that'd probably be really sweet, but as someone have played the PnP version of Star Wars I can tell you that that would be way to much.

:(

btw, anyone have any info on what the prestige classes that you can aquire give you as far as abilities and such. If someone has a link, or a SW source book the post something on it for me.

Thanks

even an extra 1 every 5 lvls is to much, thats an extra 6 feats by lvl 30.

*flexes his muscles on his mighty math skills*

for the powergamer out there that'd probably be really sweet, but as someone have played the PnP version of Star Wars I can tell you that that would be way to much. 

:(

btw, anyone have any info on what the prestige classes that you can aquire give you as far as abilities and such. If someone has a link, or a SW source book the post something on it for me.

Thanks

36 feats does seem nice. That means that one could max out different feat groups.

Hears a question: We know alot of the abilities of the NPCs

What are some of Mandalores abilities? Or HK-47s.

well saying that HK is in the game as a party member, I would hope they made it so that we could use his assassination protocol.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Even tho the devs don't read this anymore, I may as well ask again:

Among the new models for PC heads, are we going to have any more models with beards? I wanted to play as a Grizzly Adams jedi in K1 and the absence of beardies shattered my dreams.

I agree. I found this odd, considering the amount of important Jedi in the movies with beards. Obi-Wan, Qui-Gonn, etc.

Yes, there are heads with beards this time.

-Akari

hmmm..i notice alot of threads mention this qui-gon...who is qui-gon?

i just thought of something! is qui-gon the guy in ep1 with the green saber who wants to train the annoying child on tatooine who then ends up getting killed by darth maul and his apprentice avenges his death shortly afterwards and was his dying words to train the annoying child from tatooine? if i am correct please tell me so ... if i am wrong please correct me and dont criticise the unnecasarily long post

THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Evil_Manbeastly_Beast

Is Visas Marr a Sith cultist (I read somewhere she was with the Krath) or the DS handmaiden?

Akari has said that Marr and the Handmaiden are not the same person, But I read in a thread yesterday that Marr was a member of the Krath (whether or not thats true we don't know for sure... yet).

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png