Questions to Dev's, Take 4

Redemption is a conclusion to whole series. There isn't much action there, only

problem of price you must pay for your crimes. It is similar to Shatterpoint (psychological and emotional problems of one fallen jedi) Art is unchallenged and shines like a star. Even Duursema isn't that good.

I suggest you begin with Golden Age of Sith and Fall of the Sith Empire. These are first parts of series. Regards

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Even tho the devs don't read this anymore, I may as well ask again:

Among the new models for PC heads, are we going to have any more models with beards? I wanted to play as a Grizzly Adams jedi in K1 and the absence of beardies shattered my dreams.

Just wondering if it is possible to attack more then 1 guy at the same time. What i mean is like when attacking guy with one lightsaber can you defend with the other or attack 2 guys with 2 lightsabers, one guy from the right and one on the left.

Also i would like to know if when using dark side forces do you get dark side points and same with light side force, cos like in KOTOR it seemed a bit stupid that it would tell you which forces were dark and light when they actualy didnt affect you at all

Thanks in Advance

- Addy -

Just wondering if it is possible to attack more then 1 guy at the same time. What i mean is like when attacking guy with one lightsaber can you defend with the other or attack 2 guys with 2 lightsabers, one guy from the right and one on the left.

I think the devs have stated this isn't possible, atleast not with the engine they're using.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Among the new models for PC heads, are we going to have any more models with beards? I wanted to play as a Grizzly Adams jedi in K1 and the absence of beardies shattered my dreams.

I agree. I found this odd, considering the amount of important Jedi in the movies with beards. Obi-Wan, Qui-Gonn, etc.

I know I'm still stuck on a topic from like three days ago, but I went to my local Barnes and Noble, and they had a copy of TOTJ: THe Sith War. I really like what they did with it, and it is definietly more ancient. One problem, not a single Jedi Master in that book is a human. What was up with Master Thonb Nur Ab Sal? I mean, he was a like triceratops(sp?) for pete sake! How was he supposed to weild a lightsabre?

Did you see the one who was a brain in a tank? That might be from an earlier TotJ, but it was still crazy. Ulic and Cay Qel-Droma's master was human I believe.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Don't know if any developers are actually reading this thing but here goes: Will there be a DVD edition for KOTOR II?

Secondly why are so few games ever released on DVD?

I don't know what KotOR2 is releasing on. I bet it's CDs.

CDs are still preferred for games because while everyone has a CD player in their computer, not everyone has a DVD player. I didn't have a DVD player in my computer until I bought a whole new computer last week. :huh:

Some games get around that by releasing two versions (1 on CDs, 1 on DVD). I'm not sure if that's more expensive or what, but not too many games seem to do that.

-Akari

I agree. I found this odd, considering the amount of important Jedi in the movies with beards. Obi-Wan, Qui-Gonn, etc.

Yes, there are heads with beards this time.

-Akari