Your Actions Devsread this

One thing I hated about KOTOR was how it was so easy to get points darkside but hardly any light. An example is when I tried to redeem Malak in the last conversation with him I got no lightside points. I fought him again and threatened him to start the fight I got darkside points. I didn't even get lightside points for redeeming Bastila which is crazy because I could have killed her!!! Is there effort by the develeopers to even the balance a little more.

One thing I hated about KOTOR was how it was so easy to get points darkside but hardly any light. An example is when I tried to redeem Malak in the last conversation with him I got no lightside points. I fought him again and threatened him to start the fight I got darkside points. I didn't even get lightside points for redeeming Bastila which is crazy because I could have killed her!!! Is there effort by the develeopers to even the balance a little more.

Wasn't hard to get Lightside Points. Just try not be cruel, aggressive, threatening, greedy, or petty.

OTOH, you didn't have to be a complete pacifist either. You could be assertive, and still get Lightside Points.

My point is how some obvious reasons you should have got them for weren't included. Like when I redeemed Bastila. I understand the darkside is quicker so there should be a few more darkside points but sometimes not getting the points was ridiculous. The gap was too wide.

I found it a lot easier to get lightside points than Darkside. I was trying to play a manipulative, secret kind of evil, instead of "RAH, I KILL YOU UNLESS YOU GIVE MONEY" kind of evil, and I ended up mostly lightside.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I better not get DS points for asking for a large reward...

I easily maxed out on LS points...I mean easily...and, as Ender stated, DS is easier...as for the Malak example, it didn't really matter since the game abruptly ended after that...not including the cutscenes...

LS came really easy for me... If you find trouble getting LS points, just pump more points into persuade and charisma when you level up, and go to Korriban early. There are probably at least a dozen (if not more) places on Korriban to get LS points. IF you haven't maxed out before that, do it early and you will.