Post count level

romeo_longsword

"He's just saying that post counts aren't important because he doesn't want the rest of us to catch up"

Shhh... :ph34r:

"Volourn, this?"

keep guesisng; but the guy who chose it was a genius so good luck. :wub:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"With my above explanation, I hope you understand your far-fetched comment on rather post count would make you a better person, is rather irrelevant. "

Don't cry. It's not me who continually brings up post counts. I think posts counts should be banned actually 'cause it usually ends up causing flames like yours to occur.

"Don't try arguing with Volourn.... 

You'd have more success breaking a brick wall with your forehead"

Words of wisdom learned the hard way when I destroyed her repeatedly now she settles for low key jabs and flames in my direction. :)

I think this goes under: "Don't argue with and idiot (and/or spammer), they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." :p

Words of wisdom learned the hard way when I destroyed her repeatedly now she settles for low key jabs and flames in my direction. :lol:

Could you please take your ego masturbation somewhere else 'cause it's impolite to do it among people.

BWAAAHAAAHAAA!!! :lol:

Hello,

I saw that some fans is titled, "level 3" at arouond 700 posts. Is there a list on how many posts you get to level?

Also, would there be additional title given by level? Such as a level 17- Lord Blah Blah?

Dude, if your here, just to spam and get a higher Rank, go some1 else, this is for info about Nwn2.

Im lvl 0, and i can care less :):rolleyes:

Hello,

I saw that some fans is titled, "level 3" at arouond 700 posts. Is there a list on how many posts you get to level?

Also, would there be additional title given by level? Such as a level 17- Lord Blah Blah?

Dude, if your here, just to spam and get a higher Rank, go some1 else, this is for info about Nwn2.

Im lvl 0, and i can care less :p:)

Actually mister dumb****, it's for info about Obsidian Entertainment....now if this was posted in the NWN2 section maybe; which I inherently avoid because of fanbois like yourself. <_<