Post count level

romeo_longsword

Why, and why?

Don't worry; he's just following a spam post with another spam post. :blink:

Anyway, I'm at level 3 with only about 470 posts, so it's a lot lower than 700.

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

"he's just following a spam post with another spam post."

Shh..

"Why, and why?"

Because. post counts mean nothing. You don't automatically become a better person jsut because you have lots of posts. You also don't become a better person by limiting your posts. Post counts are literally unimportant.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"he's just following a spam post with another spam post."

Shh..

"Why, and why?"

Because. post counts mean nothing. You don't automatically become a better person jsut because you have lots of posts. You also don't become a better person by limiting your posts. Post counts are literally unimportant.

I don

"With my above explanation, I hope you understand your far-fetched comment on rather post count would make you a better person, is rather irrelevant. "

Don't cry. It's not me who continually brings up post counts. I think posts counts should be banned actually 'cause it usually ends up causing flames like yours to occur.

"Don't try arguing with Volourn....

You'd have more success breaking a brick wall with your forehead"

Words of wisdom learned the hard way when I destroyed her repeatedly now she settles for low key jabs and flames in my direction. :lol:

Words of wisdom learned the hard way when I destroyed her repeatedly now she settles for low key jabs and flames in my direction. :blink:

Could you please take your ego masturbation somewhere else 'cause it's impolite to do it among people.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

"Could you please take your ego masturbation somewhere else 'cause it's impolite to do it among people."

Another poor victim crying. Hey, i didn't bring up this stuff. All i posted in this thread that post counts are meaningless and threads liek this are spam by default and not to be takens eriosuly. Not my fault people take it so personally.

"Could you please take your ego masturbation somewhere else 'cause it's impolite to do it among people."

Another poor victim crying. Hey, i didn't bring up this stuff. All i posted in this thread that post counts are meaningless and threads liek this are spam by default and not to be takens eriosuly. Not my fault people take it so personally.

Hey, we're all victims here. You post 3600 whiny, negative posts all over the forum that people have to wade through to get to the interesting posts. OF COURSE WE'RE VICTIMS. Glad you're proud of your post-vomiting though.

Hey, if you keep this spamming up maybe you can break 4000 today?! You who doesn't care about post count.. Right.

"You post 3600 whiny, negative posts all over the forum that people have to wade through to get to the interesting posts."

With all due respect, mkreku, I think you're mistaking Volourn for Visceris.

Same crap, different name? :)

"You post 3600 whiny, negative posts"

Relly? All negative? I think you are wrong about that. About half ar enegative; the other half positive.

NWN & BIO = Positive

MW & IWD2 = Not so Positive

You lose since you like to lie.

"Hey, if you keep this spamming up maybe you can break 4000 today?! You who doesn't care about post count.. Right."

My post count has nothing to do with caring about post counts; but about spamming my opinion whether you like it or not when i feel like it. So, once again, you lose due to your lying.

"In your dreams fanboi."

Pot. Kettle. Black.

"I think you're mistaking Volourn for Visceris."

You are a genius. :)

Why do I always think of THIS GUY when I read a post from Volourn..? Oh right, must be the part where it says "It's useless to talk to Acne because there's no point, is there?".

Anyhow, my suggestion for post count is to get rid of it (and watch the liar Volourn squirm in pain) and replace it with nothing. Or perhaps with date of joining. Or member number. Actually, anything that doesn't encourage useless spam would be nice. Custom titles were the nicest though.. Are they making a comeback in a near future?

"You keep thinking that Volourn"

Oh, I will. :p:huh:

"Why do I always think of THIS GUY when I read a post from Volourn..? Oh right, must be the part where it says "It's useless to talk to Acne because there's no point, is there?"."

That's funny as I love life and think the universe is a grand 'ol place.

"Anyhow, my suggestion for post count is to get rid of it (and watch the liar Volourn squirm in pain) and replace it with nothing."

Actually, I'd be happy with that. It would cut down about the crying over my post count. Boo hoo. Volourn has x amount of possts. Waaa...

Post count is irrelevant. Period.