jedi killing

zion22

prolly being a dufus here, but what where the dark jedi's in the game then? <_<

he problely thought they were Sith and wasnt paying attention to the council when they said" many of our own jedi have flocked to the cause of malak".

(well thats not the correct statement but....)

Paid attention he should have, Knowledge he would have.

Lightsaber= Force sensetive pc or npc

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

I was actually disappointed in fighting Juhani and Jolee because they didn't pose much of a challenge.  <_<

I hope Kotor 2 will have epic lightsaber duels.  :p

Maybe you didnt level them up right and gave them the right weapons. The last time I played through I took good care of them and gave them the best weapons and equipment, and they where quite difficult to kill...

Maybe you didnt level them up right and gave them the right weapons. The last time I played through I took good care of them and gave them the best weapons and equipment, and they where quite difficult to kill...

Well, the first time. I gave Juhani the Mantle of Force and configured her light saber to give +27 (or something like that) and I gave her the Genorhadarran Gloves. But I still managed to kill her without getting seriously whacked. The other DS times I played, I couldn't bother with supeing them up...which was my fault I guess.

Just a guess here, but I believe the final enemy in KotOR2 will be either the masked guy, or the white haired chick, depending on the side you pick.

Another thing in the same likes I missed in KotOR was the lack of Sith NPC's. I hope (and believe) KotOR2 will change this.

It's stupid that I couldn't kill Vrook. That's my biggest KOTOR related dream

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.