More bountys

In the last game there were only 15 bounties but it would be cool if there were like 50 in kotor2 so it can be a real mini-game.(better awards aftereach bountie)

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

how about there are people who you can get bounties from from most of the planets and you get like 10 bounties from each one

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

How about different numbers on each one instead of a set number which doesn't sound too realistic...max=8 and min=4 on each planet...that might give you a good number... ;)

Yeah that sounds about right to me. Personally I hope they flesh out the bounties more with more sinister and well guarded targets and far more people begging for their lives.

Cheers!

One of the problems with expanding the bounty system is that is exposes the combat system. There is no stun setting, nor concussion damage. What if someone wants a bounty alive? Are we supposed to beat them to 10% of their life, and then suddenly they surrender?

One of the problems with expanding the bounty system is that is exposes the combat system.  There is no stun setting, nor concussion damage.  What if someone wants a bounty alive?  Are we supposed to beat them to 10% of their life, and then suddenly they surrender?

Good point. Since players go unconscious couldn't you drain a npc's health bar and then administer some aid which brings him back but not in fighting shape this would be followed by an in game cut-scene of you leading him off to the bounty office. I don't know just an idea. Personally I hope they no bother and just keep the bounties like they were before which is basicly mafia style hits. I just wanna hit some better marks who are more than just the local punks.

Cheers!

One of the problems with expanding the bounty system is that is exposes the combat system. There is no stun setting, nor concussion damage. What if someone wants a bounty alive? Are we supposed to beat them to 10% of their life, and then suddenly they surrender?

Whoever puts out the bounty might give you a special weapon to knock them out then you drag them in to collect the prize.

iceman1731.jpg

The more I think about it, I think the way to handle it is with an event. If hitpoints drop below 10%, a scripted event occurs. The target surrenders. You then either kill them regardless, or take them into custody. They then appear in the cargo hold. You can only have 1-2 bounties in the hold before you have to return to Planet X and return them.

The more I think about it, I think the way to handle it is with an event.  If hitpoints drop below 10%, a scripted event occurs.  The target surrenders.  You then either kill them regardless, or take them into custody.  They then appear in the cargo hold.  You can only have 1-2 bounties in the hold before you have to return to Planet X and return them.

Yep that sounds good to me. It would be pretty awsome to be able to have bounties locked away on your ship. Personally I would torture them physically and verbally for Dark side points. On second thought why bother I could always just hire Donald Rumsfeld and his cronies for that.

Cheers!

That would be cool to have the bounties locked up on your ship. You go back to the bounty office and tell him you have a bounty in your ship and then when you return you see a couple of armed guards pushing him out in a Hannibal Lector getup, face mask and all.