The Bad Guy

Who is supposed to be the Ultimate bad guy in this game. In KOTOR it was Malak. The title is the Sith Lords, so does that mean you have a bunch of ultimate bad guys or is there a leader of the group that you meat up in the end. <_<

I am betting on you can choose which sith lord to go after and that after defeating each one they get progressivly more powerful.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

Not if you played him light side in KotOR1.

Think on this, Revan went missing and these Sith Lords pop up. Being so powerful there has to be a very good reason why he left. If you are going Dark SIde who would be the greatest threat to you than Revan. If you are Light Side, who would be the greatest inspiration than the story of Revan if he is light side (though having an opposing goal) or the greatest threat if you played him in Dark Side. Depending on your choices in the beginning of the game it would have a direct effect on the final encounter.

I believe that there will be a Sith Lord on each planet serving as a "boss" to the area. To fully complete each planet you would have to defeat the Sith Lord for that planet. Much like how you had to collect a Star Map from each planet to fully beat that planet.

Then at the end the Leader of the Sith Lords will be the main boss of the game, probably the Sith guy we always see with KOTOR 2 material.

That is just my guess. Its all speculation, we'll see the truth soon though.

Or perhaps the Mooninites...

moon4.jpg

Ignignokt: Hello, Carl, I am Ignignokt, and this is Err.

Err: I am Err!

Ignignokt: We are Mooninites from the inner core of the Moon.

Err: You said it right!

Ignignokt: Our race is hundreds of years beyond yours.

Err: Man, you hear what he's sayin'?

Ignignokt: Some would say that the Earth is *our* moon.

Err: *We're* the Moon!

Ignignokt: But that would belittle the name of our Moon, which is the Moon.

Err: Point is, we're at the center, not you!

And who could forget this?

Ignignokt: You and your third dimension.

Frylock: What about it?

Ignignokt: Oh nothing, it's cute. We have five.

Err: Th-thousand.

Ignignokt: Yes, five thousand.

Eer: Don't question it!

Frylock: Oh yeah? Well, I only see two.

Ignignokt: Well that sounds like a personal problem.

Or perhaps this?

Ignignokt: Using a key to gouge expletives on another's vehicle is a sign of trust and friendship.

Better yet, scrap KOTOR 2 and just make a Mooninite game. B)

• 2 weeks later...
I believe that there will be a Sith Lord on each planet serving as a "boss" to the area. To fully complete each planet you would have to defeat the Sith Lord for that planet. Much like how you had to collect a Star Map from each planet to fully beat that planet.

The Devs have stated that the number of Sith lords will not correspond to the number of planets...Now we just have to see where each Sith Lord will be... ;)

Maybe it could be like the Genoharadon in KOTOR or that Kuja guy from Final Fantasy IX where the main Sith reveals himself AFTER you killed the last Sith Lord. Of course, if they really wanted a Kuja angle, they'd have to make him a narcissistic girly man dressed in drag with a tail.......wait a minute.....that's Atton Rand! :p

That would be hilarious: You just killed the last Sith Lord, when Atton Rand levitates down, dressed up in a drag costume all pretty and feminine, and says "I truly love you all" and goes on how you now took out everything that stands in his way of making the galaxy his fruity kingdom, and offers you to join him or become a part of his palace's foundation. Then, if you say no, and Revan took the Darkside route in KOTOR1, Atton flies off to the Star Forge, and you must pilot the Ebon Hawk into a giant purple orb glowing above it and.............ok this is just getting goofy. :)

You can be sure the main villan uses a lightsaber...

It would be cool to have somebody that you dont expect. Even if it is the guy in the mask who you see throughout the game. So when he takes off the mask, it is someone you know but never expected.