New Screenshots

Pretty graphics but pretty graphics doesn't make a good game.

If you're going to be like that hades, then I suggest that you go away for at least a couple of months as screenshots will probably be all we get for a while. Otherwise, you can't really make any assumptions on the quality of the story/writing.

Hades is grumpy, but not offensive, I don't see any reason for a ban.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Is it my imagination, or does the PC in shot 2 look like a vampire?

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

True in some contexts, *cough* Far Cry *cough*

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

True in some contexts, *cough* Far Cry *cough*

Are you saying that Far Cry wasn't good?

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

Question on screenshots of the LucasArts gallery: Does anybody know, if the planet on pictures 10 to11 is Coruscant? Would truly look like it...

Hasn't been said what planet that is that I know of. Could be Courscant,might not be. Might be something like Nar Shadda or some brand new City planet made just for Sith Lords. Could be a rebuilt sections of Telos or something as well. Lot of places that could be.

I was wondering if anyone else has had the silly idea that the guy on the 9th screenshot is *cough*Revan*cough*? That makes *4* Revan appearances total, in the current set of screenshots: #9, 32, 33 and 34.

I wonder whether they just used a player portrait from Kotor, for the screenshots. Another question is whether these shots were actually 'taken' as the story itself unfolds, or represent only arbitrary poses.

this is idle pondering at its higest...

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

I was wondering if anyone else has had the silly idea that the guy on the 9th screenshot is *cough*Revan*cough*? That makes *4* Revan appearances total, in the current set of screenshots: #9, 32, 33 and 34.

I wonder whether they just used a player portrait from Kotor, for the screenshots. Another question is whether these shots were actually 'taken' as the story itself unfolds, or represent only arbitrary poses.

this is idle pondering at its higest...

The same PC faces will be avalable in TSL as in KotOR (plus a couple more). Those pictures just show the PC.

The screen shots will be set ups, not pictures of someone actually playing the game

The screen shots will be set ups, not pictures of someone actually playing the game

I guess that's probably it

The same PC faces will be avalable in TSL as in KotOR (plus a couple more). Those pictures just show the PC.

I don't agree with this though, has it been confirmed anywhere? If the same faces were available, who would want to play through the next game with the Revan face again? I also think the devs wouldn't just arbitrarily place a Revan face in those screenshots as if it were the 'commonplace' face of a Kadir or a Hendar!

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

I don't agree with this though, has it been confirmed anywhere? If the same faces were available, who would want to play through the next game with the Revan face again? I also think the devs wouldn't just arbitrarily place a Revan face in those screenshots as if it were the 'commonplace' face of a Kadir or a Hendar!

Revan did not have the same face for everyone,and I'm not 100% sure but check the FAQ's up here. It's been said that there will be the same faces from Knights plus more faces are being added.

I guess that's probably it

It's confirmed. Try reading the IGN interview amongst others.