• Double-bladed Lighsaber
    • Melee Blades
    • Blaster Pistols
    • Blaster Rifles
    • Heavy Weapons
    • Grenades
    • Your bare fists
    • The Force

While I like the lightsaber, it does take some of the challenge out of the game. Towards the end of the game, I found myself able to slaughter hordes of lightsaber wielding baddies, troopers, other animals etc all on my own. I would want KotOR II to be different in that respect. I would like a challenge rather than just watch my character slaughter hordes of enemies. Either there should be more baddies, or the baddies should be stronger. Its boring to watch your character just kill everyone and everything. However, there were some memorable duels like against Darth Bandon, Darth Malak and the Star Forge in general.

i like Melee Blades because the gblade you got from the yavin base did something like 1-40 damage. plus it did energy, sonic, and physical so by far it was the god weapon of the game.

you could buy two of these blades and if your pc used them or casadres used them you or he was a unstopible force.

kotor 2 would be so awesome if you could get a deathscythe like used in gundam wing. a blade version would be acceptable.

WHY, you like Duo Maxwell???????

I'll Be the God of Death once again!

The God of Death iss back from hell!

Guess I'll be the God of Death once more......

personally that gundam rocked, however it would have been deadlier if it had the stealth instraments of the raider gundam from gundam seed.just drop the hyper jammers.......

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

single. for some reason when i was 4 and watched a new hope for the first time i was mystified when i saw luke turn on that saber. i wanted a blue single saber since then.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together