The Fake Level up Glitch

is there anyway of having this in KOTOR 2. I know its a GLITCH but after people found out how to make super jedis and stuff it added tons of more replay value..

so whats the word about this because that was the best glitch ever

"LOCK"

You alreay made a topic the is eaxctly like this

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

hey with what u said about the uber jedi. does anyone know how to make canderous and them jedi. i heard u could do it on a liveless xbox but i never got the specifics.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

i never made a topic like this before...this was my first one.

yeah there was some good guide that some guy made and its hosted on geocities....forgot the name just try to search it

Click here to view the topic

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

um...you do know that the other topic was created by somebody else...right?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

hey with what u said about the uber jedi. does anyone know how to make canderous and them jedi. i heard u could do it on a liveless xbox but i never got the specifics.

go to http://superjedi.cjb.net/ it also shows you different ways to cheat on the Xbox

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I still find it hilarious that people want to "cheat" at this game, when it wasn't really necessary to do so in the first place.

I can understand adding modifications, like different outfits or different Force Powers, but not to actually cheat to make it easier.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

thing is that some of us don't use the cheats to make it easier. Myself I use the cheats to add more replay value, And seeing as I have an Xbox and a crappy PC (which can't play KOTOR) I can't get mods or I would use them instead.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

You would have to be a real jackass to cheat in a role-playing game. I can kind of see cheating in a first-peron shooter, but cheating and bug exploiting in an RPG defeats the entire point.

It's just such an incredibly pointless and stupid thing to do that it kind of irritates me. In fact, these forums irritate me. They are full of half-wits will all sorts of suggestions on how to make KotOR II a bad game.

There, I'm done with my little rant.

*whew*

You would have to be a real jackass to cheat in a role-playing game.  I can kind of see cheating in a first-peron shooter, but cheating and bug exploiting in an RPG defeats the entire point. 

It's just such an incredibly pointless and stupid thing to do that it kind of irritates me.  In fact, these forums irritate me.  They are full of half-wits will all sorts of suggestions on how to make KotOR II a bad game.

*whew*

Well as one of those so called 'half-wits' (with half the amount of 'wits' more than you I may add!) I've played KotOR to death and any difference in the game is welcome with me! Granted I wouldn't cheat my first 10 or so play through's, after that it gets a little tedious to say the least, so a little change does no harm, so kindly reserve judgement until you know the facts. <_<

*whew*

You would have to be a real jackass to cheat in a role-playing game.  I can kind of see cheating in a first-peron shooter, but cheating and bug exploiting in an RPG defeats the entire point. 

It's just such an incredibly pointless and stupid thing to do that it kind of irritates me.  In fact, these forums irritate me.  They are full of half-wits will all sorts of suggestions on how to make KotOR II a bad game.

*whew*

Well as one of those so called 'half-wits' (with half the amount of 'wits' more than you I may add!) I've played KotOR to death and any difference in the game is welcome with me! Granted I wouldn't cheat my first 10 or so play through's, after that it gets a little tedious to say the least, so a little change does no harm, so kindly reserve judgement until you know the facts. <_<

*whew*

In any game, once you cheat you tend to not play it again as it is simply less fun in the future. Therefore, I'd say that cheats should be minimalized... Then again, when you've played through 10 times, you're probably going to stop soon anyway so taht's the perfect time...

*whew*

*whew*

In any game, once you cheat you tend to not play it again as it is simply less fun in the future. Therefore, I'd say that cheats should be minimalized... Then again, when you've played through 10 times, you're probably going to stop soon anyway so taht's the perfect time...

As for myself I have played KOTOR something like 50 or 60 time so far (yes I know I have no life and yes I do have other games just I love KOTOR and when I get board with my other games I play KOTOR) and I only started using the various different cheats recently (around playthrough 48 or so). So I agree with Darth Sirius that when someone puts down someone for using the so called cheats provided with the Xbox version of KOTOR they should atleast ask how many times someone has played the game.

AscendedPaladin.png

I would think that people that play the game as many times as you guys do are in an extreme minority.

I played through it 5 times and that took up a huge chunk of my time.

yeah it does but if you have no life then you need something to take up all the extra time! ;) and yes I would think that we would be in the extreme minority.

I also played through it honestly... for the vast majority of the times I played anyway. If I had to guess at the amount of times I have truely beaten the game I would put it at 20 or so I have just gotten so sick of the end movies that I can't even finish the game anymore even if I know it will only take a few hits to kill malak. other than the first two times I beat the game right in a row I spaced out my killing off malak to maybe once every two weeks or so.

AscendedPaladin.png

*whew*

*whew*

As for myself I have played KOTOR something like 50 or 60 time so far (yes I know I have no life and yes I do have other games just I love KOTOR and when I get board with my other games I play KOTOR) and I only started using the various different cheats recently (around playthrough 48 or so). So I agree with Darth Sirius that when someone puts down someone for using the so called cheats provided with the Xbox version of KOTOR they should atleast ask how many times someone has played the game.

Over 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? That's just wrong...

Over 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? That's just wrong...

nope thats just being board... really reall REALLY board :lol:

AscendedPaladin.png