Star Wars Episode III

Guybrush

Im sure modt people who read these forums are Starwars fans, and like me are eagerly awaiting Episode III, but having looked on Lucas and starwars forums there are things i dont understand inconsistancies.

One of which ill write now.

Luke asks leia about his\her mother, and she says she was always sad, and she says why do you ask, and luke says he never knew his/there mother. reffered to in Episode one when anakin asks padme why do you look so sad, or so i thought. But reading the plot of Episode III it turns out that padme dies at the hands of anakin just after the birth of luke and leia and does not run of to alderaan with bail organa like i had thought would happen. Then my question is who the heck is princess leias adopted mother, and why does her adopted mother happen to always look said in exactly the same way that padme does in episode I????

oh well if you want to post about this topic or and any disscussions you would like to bring up, please feel free to...

Then my question is who the heck is princess leias adopted mother, and why does her adopted mother happen to always look said in exactly the same way that padme does in episode I????

I'm sure someone more versed in EU lore will correct me but given that Leia is refered to as Princess Leia Organa I presume she is adopted by Bail Organa (played by Jimmy Smits in Episode 2) and whoever his spouse is.

As to why the mother always looks sad - wouldn't you be sad if you lived in a free democratic galaxy only for some power-mad Sith to turn it into a dictatorship and probably butcher a lot of your friends and associates?

No it wasnt her husband,

I always assumed after watching return of the Jedi that princess leia and luke skywalkers mum, (now know as Padme) went to live on alderaan with bail organa, and so leia would be named after her step farther.

I can understand how this wouldnt work, what with the galactic empire, and darth knowing about padme, i just think the whole conversation in Ep VI is a bit pointless now. I thought the conversation was about luke asking about his mother, but now his asking about leias adopted mother, which doesnt make as much sence to me anyway :)

"wouldn't you be sad if you lived in a free democratic galaxy only for some power-mad Sith to turn it into a dictatorship and probably butcher a lot of your friends and associates?"

ya, well Kerry isn't much better. :)

lol. Anyway I dont think I want to know too much about EpIII. Most like, when does it come out?

Ambrosia3.gif

STARWARS TRILOGY DVD SPOILER

I have just watched the Starwars trilogy on DVD to the end, and was amazed that they have edited return of the jedi yet again, instead of the old man that used to be the ghost of anakin they have edited it and make the ghost of anakin look alot like anakin in episode III, (please tell me if im mental and own the only copy of return of the jedi on video with an older anakin ghost at the end)

Which leads me to the question, should lucas remake the starwars trilogy? (IV-VI), resently there have been remakes of classics such as dawn of the dead and the exorcist.

STARWARS TRILOGY DVD SPOILER

I have just watched the Starwars trilogy on DVD to the end, and was amazed that they have edited return of the jedi yet again, instead of the old man that used to be the ghost of anakin they have edited it and make the ghost of anakin look alot like anakin in episode III, (please tell me if im mental and own the only copy of return of the jedi on video with an older anakin ghost at the end)

Which leads me to the question, should lucas remake the starwars trilogy? (IV-VI), resently there have been remakes of classics such as dawn of the dead and the exorcist.

There was alot of fuss about that before it was even released. One of the reasons I'm not buying it. I want Sebastian shaw back. :( Don't know about the Dawn of the Dead movie...but the Exorcist one wasn't a remake, more of a prequel from what I understand.

Only re-thing Lucas should do is to redecorate his living room with his very own brainmatter - and blood, lots of blood.

I really, really like that idea....alot. :(

I know its a bit sad, but hey im a starwars fanatic we all are but i found this on the starwars site

"During the Clone Wars, Organa befriended General Obi-Wan Kenobi, and the revered Jedi Knight served him well in that terrible conflict. When Kenobi's apprentice, Anakin Skywalker, succumbed to the dark side, Kenobi sent Skywalker's lover, Padm

You mean girly looking boy with the acting talent of a wall ? :wacko:

As if episode II wasn't disastrously bad already, that casting disaster just did the movie in completely :lol:

One, I need to find the original theatrical version in a hurry (probably some second hand vhs) and convert to digital format. Two, Lucas needs to be declared insane and taken into custody for an indeterminate period... :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

"You mean girly looking boy with the acting talent of a wall ?"

I hear he has done some pretty decent acting, actually, so it might be just Lucas.

He might be a decent actor elsewhere, then he was just cast wrongly or directed poorly in the SW movies :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

"You mean girly looking boy with the acting talent of a wall ?"

I hear he has done some pretty decent acting, actually, so it might be just Lucas.

He might be a decent actor elsewhere, then he was just cast wrongly or directed poorly in the SW movies :p

Agreed. Just like Natalie Portman....has some damn fine movies....but the prequels ain't any of them. :lol: