Employment Application Question

gotherthanthou35

I'm sure that there is such a slew of employment applications for Obsidian right now that they probably can't send rejection letters out to the people they are not considering- but I was wondering if there is an auto-responder or something set up to acknowledge that a submission was received.

I applied for a position that I think I am qualified for, but did not get such a receipt. I would hate to think that I could miss out on an opportunity because the powers that be never had the chance to review my submission.

I'm sure that there is such a slew of employment applications for Obsidian right now that they probably can't send rejection letters out to the people they are not considering- but I was wondering if there is an auto-responder or something set up to acknowledge that a submission was received.

I applied for a position that I think I am qualified for, but did not get such a receipt.  I would hate to think that I could miss out on an opportunity because the powers that be never had the chance to review my submission.

If you sent the e-mail to jobs@obsidianent.com, you should have received an automated response.