Sith'Ari

rika

This is not the Anakin Skywalker "Chosen One" prophesy.

Listen to the words. "a perfect being who would rise to power and bring balance to the Force"  That doesn't sound like Anakin.

Not to mention "balance" doesn't mean the same thing to the Sith and the Jedi.

"but in the process would RETURN to lead the Sith and make the stronger"  This doesn't sound like Anakin either.

Come on guys.  Lots of other people in here have already figured this out. THIS PROPHESY IS ABOUT DARTH REVAN

Revan rose to power.

Revan destroyed all of the Sith and(if you played the Darkside game) did return to the Dark Side to lead the Sith and make them stronger.

Anakin has zero to do with this. Why would the developers throw the Chosen One prophesy in the game? There was no need.

You know to be "perfect being" you must be at least as powerful as Anakin Skywalker and Exar Kun. Revan is a **** and absorb this fact into yourself.

Anakin fallen into lava and should die in a second. Yet pure force that was in him and created him, let him survive. And later despite this near-death he was able to become the most feared sith lord ever who exterminated all jedi.

Revan became a plant becouse Malak fired onto his flagship. Silly question but why Bastila survived unscatched this shot? She was near mighty Revan

and should die. Is Bastila more powerful than Revan or maybe is she a Sithari too?

Hahahahaha....

Prophecies are unclear and his one is quoted by a formet twilek stripper. It may have some obscurities but it fits perfectly in Anakin's role in bringing force to balance and ultimate sith triumph.

Anakin was created by pure force and such supernatural birth means that he may be a sithari.

The fact that you know only KOTOR and watched the movies doesn't mean that you know SW. Lucasfilm and Lucas were saying many times that they always intended to make Star Wars as a well-suit compilation of books, comics, movies<, gamesand other stuff. EU is as important as movies.Accept it.

It is obvious that devs were influenced by TPM "choosen one" talk and so on. They for certain watched the prequels like us all and decided to use this prophecy that Quigon talked about. Prophecies are usually ancient and Sithari prophecy may have been later absorbed by the jedi-like the sith absorbed many jedi things.

Besides you're confusing things. There are two paths and only one is true. Revan

destroyed not all sith in light path cause that's impossible and even if so what?

How could hew empower them by slaining them? Sithari should have some special powers and bring new force features, good-like abilities etc. Revan is a looser who only can relatively well fight and nothing more. While ancient sith lords were capable of much more. Educate yourself.

Balance is one. Light and Dark are equally powerful and this is natural order of universe. Sith say that dark side is stronger than the light but tha't a lie. Every sun casts a shadows and in the night even a little flame is well visible. GL invented the force by relying on Taoism and Jing/Jang symbol symblizes also the Force (Jing/Jang you have two elements dark and light that are balanced perfectly) every one who disturbes the balance is punished by the Force becouse he breaks natural order. Clear?

To me Revan is too weak and besides what effect his quest has? Sith existed for 3000 years after him and they were on the same position as before him. He didn't change the course of Sith History. Well Anakin Skywalker certainly changed...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Sith existed for 3000 years after him and they were on the same position as before him. He didn't change the course of Sith History. Well Anakin Skywalker certainly changed...

Anakin destroyed the sith then died so it can't be him, he is alledgedly the last sith lord....And he's dead, so how can he lead them to glory now?

The history after Anakin death is still under development so how do you know

what implications it will have in a 1000 year scale? After Ruusan Sith were driven to extinction and only Bane survived. Jedi emerged victiorious but this victoy was their undoing. Bane formed new type of sith and after 1000 years palpatine appeared - Bane's heir...

This argument is not correct sorry. We'll have yet to wait to see what Anakin's

sacrifice will mean in the future.

Besides Yuthura could be wrong and said incorrect version of prophecy. Like Aztecs believed that Cortez was their savior Quetzalcoatl and later it was revealed that their prophecy was wrong

to me Anakin's story fits better to tale of Sithari than some Revan:

-he was created by the Force abd this is divine and perfect birth

-he had supernatural abilities while Revan was ordinary forceusing grunt

-he changed the course of sith history: thanks to him Sith triumphed for the first time in galactic history. Even great Exar Kun didn't accomplish that.

-he bringed force to balance first by destryoing the rotten republic and stagnated

jedi order later by destroying madman palpatine

And what Revan accomplished? Conquered Bastila's heart, killed silly Malak and secured starforge piece of junk (in dark path) or in the light path become an enforcer of jedi council and kicked sith ass like many before him.

Allegedly last Dark Lord Anakin isn't. Currently last Dark Lord was Kyp Durron who

later resigned and decided that he prefers jedi way. Lord Nyax who appeared about 22 years after ROTJ wasn't considered as a Dark Lord cause he was a genetic homunculus created in Bluenek Section Laboratory in underground Coruscant and he couldn't even speak and write. He was destroyed by jedi Tahiri so Kyp Durron seems to be the last of Dark Lords but now he's a Jedi Master.

There's nothing to discuss about. Anakin may be the Sithari or not but he's closest

to this term. Forget about Revan guys I know that you identify yourselves with him

(he's our avatar in the game after all) but he isn't a sithari for certain. Only skilled

fallen jedi and nothing more.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

what implications it will have in a 1000 year scale? After Ruusan Sith were driven to extinction and only Bane survived. Jedi emerged victiorious but this victoy was their undoing. Bane formed new type of sith and after 1000 years palpatine appeared - Bane's heir...

This argument is not correct sorry. We'll have yet to wait to see what Anakin's

sacrifice will mean in the future.

Besides Yuthura could be wrong and said incorrect version of prophecy. Like Aztecs believed that Cortez was their savior Quetzalcoatl and later it was revealed that their prophecy was wrong

to me Anakin's story fits better to tale of Sithari than some Revan:

-he was created by the Force abd this is divine and perfect birth

-he had supernatural abilities while Revan was ordinary forceusing grunt

-he changed the course of sith history: thanks to him Sith triumphed for the first time in galactic history. Even great Exar Kun didn't accomplish that.

-he bringed force to balance first by destryoing the rotten republic and stagnated

jedi order later by destroying madman palpatine

And what Revan accomplished? Conquered Bastila's heart, killed silly Malak and secured starforge piece of junk (in dark path) or in the light path become an enforcer of jedi council and kicked sith ass like many before him.

Allegedly last Dark Lord Anakin isn't. Currently last Dark Lord was Kyp Durron who

later resigned and decided that he prefers jedi way. Lord Nyax who appeared about 22 years after ROTJ wasn't considered as a Dark Lord cause he was a genetic homunculus created in Bluenek Section Laboratory in underground Coruscant and he couldn't even speak and write. He was destroyed by jedi Tahiri so Kyp Durron seems to be the last of Dark Lords but now he's a Jedi Master.

There's nothing to discuss about. Anakin may be the Sithari or not but he's closest

to this term. Forget about Revan guys I know that you identify yourselves with him

(he's our avatar in the game after all) but he isn't a sithari for certain. Only skilled

fallen jedi and nothing more.

Thats YOUR opinion, and its been noted. Please don't try and force your opinion on everybody else! I personally dissagree <_<

what implications it will have in a 1000 year scale?

Thats why I said alledgedly.

Didn't know that, I'm going off the movies and what is set in stone by Lucas himself.

The fact that you know only KOTOR and watched the movies doesn't mean that you know SW. Lucasfilm and Lucas were saying many times that they always intended to make Star Wars as a well-suit compilation of books, comics, movies<, gamesand other stuff. EU is as important as movies.Accept it.

The EU isn't even close to being as important as the movies.

Lucas himself said that only the movies are the real story. He knows about the importance of books, but sees them as a sort of alternate universe.

After the movies come the adaptations of the movies in form of books and radioplays and only then comes the rest of the EU.

Knowing every single thing that exists about Star Wars doesn't make you more of a fan, nor does it give you any insight about Lucas' thoughts.

For Lucas Anakin was the last Sith, he died, they are gone. Everything else is EU and should only be used when discussing EU, not for the movies.

Yeah everything depends from point of view. To me movies and EU are one being and if you accept only movies than you shouldn't discuss KOTOR as well.

Knowing every single thing from SW makes you more a fan than others cause this means that you're really living in the SW universe: think, read books and comics etc. doing nothing on the other hand makes a worse category of a fan

I don't like everything in EU but I like to observe how SW grow. So I have my favourites and dislikes. Revan is one of them.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Yeah everything depends from point of view. To me movies and EU are one being and if you accept only movies than you shouldn't discuss KOTOR as well.

Knowing every single thing from SW makes you more a fan than others cause this means that you're really living in the SW universe: think, read books and comics etc. doing nothing on the other hand makes a worse category of a fan

I don't like everything in EU but I like to observe how SW grow. So I have my favourites and dislikes. Revan is one of them.

I don't really care if I'm not as much of a fan as the next guy, I'm not living in the SW universe, and to be quite frank, I'm a passing fan of star wars at best i.e. I like KotOR and the movies.

Now just because I'm not a total SW geek who knows more about the SW universe than my own, doesn't make me any 'less' of a fan.

So I have my favourites and dislikes. Revan isn't one of them. So don't try and force it into peoples heads that they shouldn't like him either, simply because you don't and you fire a few EU facts around. We all have our opinions, that is mine :unsure:

i agree with Nur, Revan was an extremely weak lord, remember palpatine forsaw endor, and Reven didnt even suspect that pasty complected malak. and im only 15 but ive been a fan all my life and while KOTOR was a good game, the dark lord reven part sucked, and in my opinion if u only play the game ur only seein half the big picture, probly even less that cuz the books, movies, databanks at the starwars website give u an image that ur in the game when ur playin it, in a way

don't try and force it into peoples heads that they shouldn't like him either, simply because you don't and you fire a few EU facts around. We all have our opinions, that is mine

Simple presentation of facts doesn't mean forcing anyone into anything. Accept my arguments or not the choice is yours.

To me simple logic says that if KOTOR descends from EU it should be rated by EU standards and guys who just came along with the game and know nothing about

SW subtleties should be quiet and learn something instead of bashing everyone with their ignorance.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Simple presentation of facts doesn't mean forcing anyone into anything. Accept my arguments or not the choice is yours.

I see, so what does this mean:

Revan is a **** and absorb this fact into yourself.

??

I don't want to 'absorb' that 'fact' because simply I don't agree, sheesh.

This is fact cause Revan is just weak amateur if you had any knowledge about other sith lords you could make comparison like me.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Few points...

* About Anakin falling to lava -> this is a rumour not canon, until we see

Episode 3 we don't now if true or not.

* Exactly what Supernatural abilities Vader had ?

- i don't recall him having any.

* There is no Official midichlorian count chart in existence...

- where'd you get 27000 for Exar ?

* Didn't Exar Kun Use ancient Sith Tech to destroy the stars....

* didn't exar Kill himself so that he wouldn't suffer a defeat in the hands of the jedi ?

* BTW:

Movies - Books - RPG - Computer Games - Comics

Path from "Canon" to Crap....

According to LA announcement in early 90's

Nuff Said.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Few points...

* didn't exar Kill himself so that he wouldn't suffer a defeat in the hands of the jedi ?

* BTW:

Nuff Said.

:unsure:

I see, so what does this mean:

Revan is a **** and absorb this fact into yourself.

??

I don't want to 'absorb' that 'fact' because simply I don't agree, sheesh.

This is fact cause Revan is just weak amateur if you had any knowledge about other sith lords you could make comparison like me.

Well it sounded to me strangely like a "I know, you don't" "I'm right, your wrong" kind of answer to me.

Well it wasn't my intention.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Agreed! I have already told everything and there's no need to repeat that endlessly. If someone will feel that he want to accept my dark teachings he will just accept....

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Few points...

* BTW:

Nuff Said.

Vader demonstrates supernatural strength when he lifts and crushes the thoat of a Rebel trooper in ANH

Vader demonstrates telekentic powers in ESB during his battle with Luke.

*SPOILER*

Don't you ever visit the boards of the official site? Hyperspace members already know that Anakin will fall into lava and is burnt to a crisp. People have known this since last last year already. In fact they have recently posted pics of burnt up arms of Anakin.

You really need to catch up.

F........k? New episodes are far better than old obsolete trilogy worshipped by

grumpy men. Count Dooku and Young Palpatine are more interesting than anyone in your vaunted old trilogy.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

You know to be "perfect being" you must be at least as powerful as Anakin Skywalker and Exar Kun. Revan is a **** and absorb this fact into yourself.

Anakin fallen into lava and should die in a second. Yet pure force that was in him and created him, let him survive. And later despite this near-death he was able to become the most feared sith lord ever who exterminated all jedi.

Revan became a plant becouse Malak fired onto his flagship. Silly question but why Bastila survived unscatched this shot? She was near mighty Revan

and should die. Is Bastila more powerful than Revan or maybe is she a Sithari too?

Hahahahaha....

Prophecies are unclear and his one is quoted by a formet twilek stripper. It may have some obscurities but it fits perfectly in Anakin's role in bringing force to balance and ultimate sith triumph.

Anakin was created by pure force and such supernatural birth means that he may be a sithari.

It is obvious that devs were influenced by TPM "choosen one" talk and so on. They for certain watched the prequels like us all and decided to use this prophecy that Quigon talked about. Prophecies are usually ancient and Sithari prophecy may have been later absorbed by the jedi-like the sith absorbed many jedi things.

Besides you're confusing things. There are two paths and only one is true. Revan

destroyed not all sith in light path cause that's impossible and even if so what?

How could hew empower them by slaining them? Sithari should have some special powers and bring new force features, good-like abilities etc. Revan is a looser who only can relatively well fight and nothing more. While ancient sith lords were capable of much more. Educate yourself.

Balance is one. Light and Dark are equally powerful and this is natural order of universe. Sith say that dark side is stronger than the light but tha't a lie. Every sun casts a shadows and in the night even a little flame is well visible. GL invented the force by relying on Taoism and Jing/Jang symbol symblizes also the Force (Jing/Jang you have two elements dark and light that are balanced perfectly) every one who disturbes the balance is punished by the Force becouse he breaks natural order. Clear?

To me Revan is too weak and besides what effect his quest has? Sith existed for 3000 years after him and they were on the same position as before him. He didn't change the course of Sith History. Well Anakin Skywalker certainly changed...

No offense but you are reaching too much to connect the dots to this prophesy.

You are relying to much on canon films to dictate how an EU story was developed. The Bioware developers didn't have Anakin in mind when they created it. This was another argument that got settled at the Bioware boards awhile ago I think. People were asking what the Sith prophesy meant. The developers never refered to it as having anything to do with Anakin's Chosen One prophesy. It was strictly created for KOTOR. Nothing else.

How weak or strong Revan was can be debated back and forth, but put it out of your mind that the devs at Bioware put in a 4000 year old homage easter egg in KOTOR. The prophesy of the Chosen One is vauge and without any real details. SW Hyperspace spoilers reveal that Master Yoda will decipher the Chosen One prophesy and trust me, it sounds nothing like Yuthura's Sith'Ari prophesy. The Chosen One's path does not end with him leading the Sith.

1. Vader is Cyborg hence stronger than normal person

2. Telekinesis is standard aplication of force and not a supernatural or godlike

ability.

3. I didin't visit there because i don't like spoilers.

and if anyone wonders ...

I'am not a fan, I was before Lucas F****d it all up with episodes 1 & 2 though.

Nuff Said

Oh well Lucas manages to dissappoint somebody else. Can't please everybody.

grumpy men. Count Dooku and Young Palpatine are more interesting than anyone in your vaunted old trilogy.

Tastes vary..

I liked the old ones better, partially because I saw them before I a teenager.

* Episode 1 brought forth TWO worst ideas in SW

- JarJar Binx

- midichlorian

- on the plus side : Darth Maul

Episode 2 was a lame "Love story"

- Still had JarJar

- Hayden Christensen

- On the Plus Side : Christopher Lee, Samuel L.Jackson and no mention of

the midichlorians.

Nuff Said

Post Script:

- I Just hope that Episode 3 Won't be a Musical (Wouldn't put it past Lucas though).

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Hmm...

Perhaps I am one of the "grumpy" then... but do you have any idea how excruciatingly painful it was to listen to the lovetalk dialogue in Episode 2? Do I need to mention Jar Jar from Episode 1?

Ordinarily, I would be inclined to be charitable toward an artist's work, but Lucas had over 20 years to write those scripts. I don't think it would have been unreasonable on the audience's part to expect some better stuff. Dooku and Palpy might be great villains... I'm not sure because they had rather few spoken lines. Not much time was spent on their character development in the film. Again, much of the focus was on the love story and dialogue that was so bad that the actors seemed embarrassed to be speaking it.

The first trilogy was by no means perfect. The actors in it even then made fun of Lucas' clumsy script. Harrison Ford is supposed to have said, "You can write this stuff, George, but you can't say it. The difference is that the original story focused upon a compelling good vs. evil conflict without getting bogged down in details. Lucas can create tons of stuff with CGI that he couldn't do back in 1977, but has it made a better story? I think one could argue that by concentrating so much upon CGI, the story has rather fallen by the wayside.

Just my opinion, take it as you will.

Tastes vary..

I liked the old ones better, partially because I saw them before I a teenager.

* Episode 1 brought forth TWO worst ideas in SW

- JarJar Binx

- midichlorian

- on the plus side : Darth Maul

Episode 2 was a lame "Love story"

- Still had JarJar

- Hayden Christensen

- On the Plus Side : Christopher Lee, Samuel L.Jackson and no mention of

the midichlorians.

Nuff Said

Post Script:

- I Just hope that Episode 3 Won't be a Musical (Wouldn't put it past Lucas though).

LOL, Bane, you beat me to the JarJar/Love story points I was trying to make!

Cheers!