The New Force Powers

I'm sure this topic has probably been done before, but I just finished looking at the new force powers on IGN. I looks so lop-sided to me. I mean sure the Dark-side is SUPPOSED to be more seductive, but it seems like all the cool force powers go to Dark-siders. In KOTOR I had to use dark-side powers to be effective, unfortunately they cost more force points to use. It makes it difficult for Light-siders to kick butt. I would just like one good Specifically Light-side power (most of the offensives are darkside, or neutral), that gave me a good reason to want to be a Pure Jedi.

P.S.

I know that this will probably attract many "Dark-siders rock, so there" posts <_<

Historically from KotOR, dark side powers have proven to be more useful. It seems that, once again, dark siders get their heavy artillery. Force crush and force scream anyone? Sounds like plenty of killing left and right. In fact, I don't remember hearing about LIGHT side powers at all.

Historically from KotOR, dark side powers have proven to be more useful. It seems that, once again, dark siders get their heavy artillery. Force crush and force scream anyone? Sounds like plenty of killing left and right. In fact, I don't remember hearing about LIGHT side powers at all.

The force rage/ force fury tree is looking good as well. ^_^

manthing2.jpg

Lets just face it DS powers will always be cooler. But battle meditation is gonna be cool though.

Although one thing i am wondering about is if the new force power are linked to a specific pretige class. This is because of comments like this in various previews:

Sith Marauders learn to feed upon their own hatred, filling themselves with the essence of the dark side until they erupt in a terrifying rage.

;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

hey darth sun tzu havent seen one of your posts in a wile

I'm on holiday at the moment and i'm also moving as well so i dont have much of an opportunity to get on the net these days. ;)

But hopefully that will all change soon. :)

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Moving can suck but i'm moving from england to australia, hence the new location under my post count!

Someone refresh me on the light side powers again?

Light Side Powers from the first Kotor:

Cure

Heal

Force Aura

Force Shield

Force Armor

Force Valor

Knight Valor

Master Valor

Stun

Stasis

Stasis Field

Stun Droid

Disable Droid

Destroy Droid

I only really used heal and destroy droid. It was very helpful fighting all those SF droids b4 u reach Malak. :rolleyes:

For Destroy Droid I just used Jolee.

But he is not there for that final battle with the SF droids.

Oh that. I just ignored the droids and destroyed all the generators.

last time i played i ignored both and went for the door.

I usually go for the door too but i enjoy using destroy droid and reprogramming them to fight for me. :rolleyes:

how could you do that...

Like u get thru any door that is locked. Pick it or bash it down!

Oh that. I just ignored the droids and destroyed all the generators.

last time i played i ignored both and went for the door.

I usually go for the door too but i enjoy using destroy droid and reprogramming them to fight for me. :rolleyes:

can you use the bash for that door or something...