Full party composition

There seems to be enough data (and unrefuted rumour) floating around to make a reasonable guess at the full party composition.

1) Atton Rand: human male scoundrel

2) Kreia: human female jedi consular

3) Mira: human female scout

4) T3: utility droid

5) HK: protocol/assassin droid

6) Atris: human female jedi guardian from Onderon

7) Canderous Odo: Mandalorian human male soldier (now wears silver armour)

:rolleyes: Male Zabrek soldier

9) Male non-human jedi sentinal

10) Your apprentice/padawan (1 of 4: male or female sith or male or female jedi)

The romance is with your apprentice.

Edited by Fardragon

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

More then ten npcs, remember?

Also, I'm betting the relationship will be with Atris, but maybe you can choose who you want to go down the love path with?.....

More than 10 characters, but a maximum of 10 avalable in any one playthrough.

With the 4 possible apprentices my list includes 13 characters.

My reason for supposing the romance is with an apprentice: we know that the choice of apprentice depends on gender. At first I thought that you would be assigned an apprentice with the same gender, but there is no evidence that either Jedi or Sith have such a policy. Hence it is more likely that your apprentice is the oppisite gender so you can romance them. The master-student relationship is said to be a major theme of TSL.

That does not rule out a love triangle situation with Atris though.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Was it ever actually said that you would be able to take an apprentice? Or is this just a guess?

It was "unofficially" confermed in a developer post (quite a while back).

Was it ever actually said that you would be able to take an apprentice? Or is this just a guess?

It was "unofficially" confermed in a developer post (quite a while back).

Was it the same reply where Chris said something in the lines of "We want to explore the Master/Apprentice-relationship in this game..."

Just wondering.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Wasn't it said that certain characters would only show up based on which side you choose Revan to be?

13 seems a little small of number then. Maybe 17-20 total in the game but only 12-14 on a play through based on the Revan LS/DS question.

I don't think it was said you'd have only 10 to choose from on a play through was it? Just that you're only allowed to have 10 in your party?

But I'm sure he won't be in it as he is no longer a man of war.

Maybe he isn't, but if he was stuck in the middle of one, he would quickly change his tune I would imagine :ph34r:

And to be honest he was one of a select few who survived last game whether LS, or DS, so I imagine there is a good chance he will make an appearance :ph34r:

I don't think it's ever been, even unofficially, confirmed that you have an apprentice.

It hasn't, but then again all the clues point to it ;)

Hmmm all the clues pointed to a december release aswell :blink:

*Doesn't hold breathe*

To be honest, I hope it never is officially confirmed. I'd rather be surprised by it when I play through (assuming they don't delay the game past february).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

The clues don't point specifically to YOU having any sort of formal or informal APPRENTICE. Your party members will react to you, and you'll likely have a few instances of being able to tell the impressionable "youngun'" (whether they're actually young or not, or just look up to you) one or two things about life or the Force, probably by them asking you, "what do you think on this such and such issue?" I'm sure multiple Jedi Master's can influence a training padawan, but only one is THEIR master that works with them personally. It doesn't seem likely to be there anyway, and for that matter we don't know that it would be a specific one character in your party.

nightcleaver ur wrong i believe. there are clues that point to it, but i think tho i wish it were u having the apprentice i think that u might be the apprentice. and as to what u said about the Zabrak soldier fardragon i was kinda hopin it would be a zabrak sith like maul.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together