who thinks tattoine is over rated

tattoine is used waaayy to much, leave it outta this one, give us coruscant or contruum  

73 members have voted

1. 1. tattoine is used waaayy to much, leave it outta this one, give us coruscant or contruum

• tattoine should be left out
    • tattoine should be in again

yea coruscant would be really good or Mon Calamari, theyre 2 key planets in the star wars universe yet we never even saw mon calamari, i still think an ice planet would be kool, it hasnt been done since the nintendo 64 days, thats a long time. plus im a hardcore star wars fan and tattoine is used just waaaaaaaaaaay too much, i mean we can only see so much of the place before its been done, and a watery(NOT MANAAN)/jungle planet would be a great substitute for a dry, desolate place where nothing is new or suprising cuz its been done b4.

I find Tatooine to be an excuse for poor game design in SW games, it's sand, a rather repetitive and simple thing to do, just add some particle effects to make it seem like winds blowing and there, tatooine, buildings all have the same rough texture for the most part. And so it seems in KOTOR everybody unimportant and human wears generic tunics on everyplanet

I wish something cool could be on tatooine Considering that nobody knows a whole lot about this planet. You Know If im correct nobody ever travels into the deep desert not even jedi as I recall. Tatooine is a mystery at that, anyway I've heard several wierd things about tatooine remember the odd energy fluctuations the ancient storehouses the LENGTHY past with the sand poeple And the fact that all the chosen ones came from this dust bucket.

Somethings there I think, Something they're gonna make us wait forever to see :blink:

I could be wrong though Im not speeking in absolutes

They could show us some windy world like Vortex and it's crystal catheral.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.