Is Mira Ugly?

Is Mira Ugly?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Is Mira Ugly?

• Yes
    • No

Hell yes, and she looks just as bad in the artwork. In the artwork she looks like 18 year old j-rocker.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

-"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

This thread will lead to nowhere.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

For a transvestite? No.

For a regular woman? Yes.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

She (or whatever it is) looks like a cross between David Bowie and Michael Jackson, and that's not a pretty sight.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

She's not necessarily as ugly as she could be, but the model still needs a lot more work before the game goes into production. They need to do much higher resolution and a much higher poly count. She really does need to be more like the concept art than she currently is.

If I recall, the in-game bastila was supposed to look like the box bastila, but bioware decided to go with the current bastila look. don't recall if it was due to fan demand though...

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

She looks like charwoman.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.