Just My KOTOR II Input.....

OK I posted this idea on another forum a long time ago so I will just quote it here as follows:

what about you are a jedi, and you are given an apprentice, and he/she can ask questions and you can lead him/her down the light side or dark side.

and another idea:

SPEEDERS!

walking around in KOTOR took a long time and was boring, so use a speeder and you can go through the boring, walking parts quickly and easily.

so what do you think people? This is my first post here so be easy on me ;)

I'm pretty sure someone else mentioned this and I think it's a good idea. Speeders can give the illusion of making a world bigger. It's ridiculous that you can walk all around tatooine in 5 minutes, but if you have to take a speeder to get to different areas (mini-fmv and all), the planets start seeming a lot bigger. I can maybe see an apprentice if they make an expansion pack. In the actual game, and apprentice would have to be part of your party and weaker than you. Thus it would be pointless as who wants someone 20 lvls lower in your party who would just get killed.

OK I posted this idea on another forum a long time ago so I will just quote it here as follows:

what about you are a jedi, and you are given an apprentice, and he/she can ask questions and you can lead him/her down the light side or dark side.

and another idea:

SPEEDERS!

walking around in KOTOR took a long time and was boring, so use a speeder and you can go through the boring, walking parts quickly and easily.

so what do you think people? This is my first post here so be easy on me ;)

As I mentioned in another thread I think this is highly likely to happen. It explains the 10th character slot which depends on alignment, gender and class (you get an apprentice appropiate to your choice of prestege class). It has also been mentioned that the teacher/student relationship theme will be central to TSL.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

and another idea:

SPEEDERS!

so what do you think people? This is my first post here so be easy on me  :)

As I mentioned in another thread I think this is highly likely to happen. It explains the 10th character slot which depends on alignment, gender and class (you get an apprentice appropiate to your choice of prestege class). It has also been mentioned that the teacher/student relationship theme will be central to TSL.

*ding* *ding*

SiO2

and another idea:

SPEEDERS!

so what do you think people? This is my first post here so be easy on me

and another idea:

SPEEDERS!

so what do you think people? This is my first post here so be easy on me

iceman1731.jpg

Wouldn't there be balancing problems? An apprentice would naturally be far weaker (after all they are your apprentice).

Yes, true. But the idea of being able to have your own apprentice should be a hookline for some people who mostly won't care how weak the apprentice is.

iceman1731.jpg

Interesting...If your apprentice was dependant on all that stuffs, and if you had a happy nice amount of dialog...conversational, mind you...You could make a game next to infinetly replayable with those options.

We'll just have to see if they're annoying or what.

Fnord.

Wouldn't there be balancing problems? An apprentice would naturally be far weaker (after all they are your apprentice).

Not necessarily. And the apprentice would probably be just in title only. But someone 3 levels lower than you is not gonna be as powerful as you.

Since your apprentice presumably starts out significantly weaker than your character it would probably be compulsory to take them with you on some missions, making keeping them alive a major challenge. I calculated that there could be as many 12 potential apprentices, but they would probably share some of the same plotlines. Dursil Onassi and Yuthera Ben could be potential apprentices.

PC: "Wait on the ship, this mission is to dangerous."

Apprentice (Whineing): "You're always holding me back!"

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

You calculate 12 apprentices from the previous game?

In any case, I doubt that any apprentices (if they do happen) will be from the previous game.

And I doubt that Yuthura would be an apprentice....she'd probably already be stronger than you to start the game. She's had 5 additional years to study the Force.....and she probably would not fall to the dark side again...but maybe I suppose.

You calculate 12 apprentices from the previous game?

In any case, I doubt that any apprentices (if they do happen) will be from the previous game.

And I doubt that Yuthura would be an apprentice....she'd probably already be stronger than you to start the game. She's had 5 additional years to study the Force.....and she probably would not fall to the dark side again...but maybe I suppose.

No, not from the previous game. I cacluate 12 as 6 prestege classes x 2 genders.

6 PRESTIGE classes?  Aren't there three presige classes, three jedi classes, and three non-force classes?  Hey, maybe the non-jedi people will get their own set of presitge classes and make it 6.

6 prestege classes

Jedi Master

Jedi Watchman

Jedi Weapon Master

Sith Lord

Sith Assassin

Sith Marauder

12 would be the maximum needed, but there will certainly be more than 2, as it has been anounced that gender and class are a factor as well as alignment. I would say 4 would be the minimum.

Edited by Fardragon

12 would be the maximum needed, but there will certainly be more than 2, as it has been anounced that gender and class are a factor as well as alignment. I would say 4 would be the minimum.

I don't understand exactly what you mean?

Gender and class have a factor on who can be your NPC party members....not an apprentice (which has only recieved a "ding-ding" for a confirmation).

You could still have other characters that could not be an apprentice to you that would only go with you if you are a female/male.