New interview July 2nd

New interview

Most important quote "Tatooine is not in the game".

More detail on Peragus.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

"...you split your party to use several characters from your team for concurrent side quests"

That part intrigues me. If done right, it'd give it the feel of the movies where part of your party is doing one mission while the other part is doing another at the exact same time.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Hurraay! No Tatooine!

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Thus encouraging us once more to use multiple characters. GJ obsidian. I have one suggestion though. In order to not allow us to have characters who have been sitting on the hawk the whole time the same level as those who haven't, maybe people who aren't in your party when you get experience get 1/2 or 2/3 the experience. Another approach would to be to not allow people not in your party to get combat experience (but still get quest experience).

That's it!! :angry:

I am not reading any more interviews. Every time I read one I get so excited that I can't wait for the game to be released... ;)

Great interview, btw.

Reading interviews is like going to a strip club.

It's all just a tease for something you can't get your hands on.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'm just relived to find out how that planet got trashed. I was worried we had Sith running around with an underpowered Death Star.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I just caught this in the interview (it may be common knowledge but I didn't know it): You are a Jedi that followed Revan during the Mandalorian wars. That is a cool concept there. It will be interesting to see if you knew about what happened to Revan and Malak, and to see if you followed them after the Star Forge or not.

Dan

If we were so kind to register on this forum why devs don't throw here some exclusive spoilers?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

If we were so kind to register on this forum why devs don't throw here some exclusive spoilers?

yeah, and a free copy of the game

Yeah, and dance for us. DANCE!

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Heh, Ivan you aren't terrible, you are impossible! :)

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Now this forum will probably get closed just like the other ones.

I'm wondering when an interview will give us alot of new information and when new screenshots will come out (along with new character profiles and stuff). I'm also wondering when KOTOR 2 will get an offical site.

Approximately maximum 6-7 months, I think.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

If they did that, it wouldn't be exclusive. Check out some of the "rumor control" portions of many gaming sites, and you'll find that a good chunk of information regarding games originates from forums just like these.

I come to forums like this as an alternative to reading gaming sites, partly because it's interactive and partly because the information is more cohesive. I would never expect any "forum only" spoilers though.

I'm also wondering when KOTOR 2 will get an offical site.

There already is an official site, but they don't have much info yet.

This can't be considered the offical site.

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/

This is just the quick runthrough of the game's basic features. It is even less developed than the KOTOR 1 site before its upgrade. This doesn't even have its own section.