Thanks Obsidian for you good work!

;) I must say that im very exited about this game!!! i w8ted for kotor1 and was very active at biowares forum and i updated my facts once every houer to be sure i knew EVERYTHING about kotor and im planing to do so again with kotor:TSL but i hope i dont have to w8 2 years like i did with kotor1. So obsidian: KEPP UP THE GOOD WORK IT LOOKS AWSOME!

;):rolleyes::) :angry: :ph34r: :( <_< :p B) :lol: :D :p:huh::o

What an idiotic post! We haven't seen the game yet, we don't know if our beloved Bastila will apperar in it etc etc and we are supposed to thanks obsidian? As for now storyline looks like been stolen from Return of the Jedi.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

;) I must say that im very exited about this game!!! i w8ted for kotor1 and was very active at biowares forum and i updated my facts once every houer to be sure i knew EVERYTHING about kotor and im planing to do so again with kotor:TSL but i hope i dont have to w8 2 years like i did with kotor1. So obsidian: KEPP UP THE GOOD WORK IT LOOKS AWSOME!

:blink:;):) :angry: :ph34r: :( <_< :rolleyes: B) :lol: :D :p:huh::o

OH GOD!!!!! THE MISPELLINGS AND MURDER OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!!

AYYYEEEE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

:: stabs self ::

On topic: Yes, Obsi-weenies, you rule! :p

(Now give us a demo :) )

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

We haven't seen their work to judge it good or bad yet.

Ya know Hades, they are actually doing something with their knowledge.

I'm learning to be a developer since I squandered my youth. I don't worship them, but I have respect for anyone who can do development. They are putting their future finances and reputation on the line to provide us with our jollies.

Maybe it will be crap or maybe it will be earthshattering. Either way, I appreciate their efforts. It's no skin off my nose to say, "Thanks for trying. "

Galen