Artificial Intelligence

I don't know if it was already posted, but Obsidian should definitely improve the AI of NPCs. They just do what they want and ruin all your strategy. The most terrible situation is when they run away from you and atack distant opponents. There should be some command like "stick to me" or limit their running-away-from-me distance, or rewrite their AI.

Nik.

I don't know if it was already posted, but Obsidian should definitely improve the AI of NPCs. They just do what they want and ruin all your strategy. The most terrible situation is when they run away from you and atack distant opponents. There should be some command like "stick to me" or limit their running-away-from-me distance, or rewrite their AI.

Nik.

Workin' on it.

SiO2

Maybe if you could design a strategy for your NPCs that would be better. Like having group commands. Or designing a strat where you press a hotkey and everyone does something sequentially (e.g. first two blaster users fire with stunning shots just before your saber person uses flurry and master speed).

Actually one of the things that really irritated me that I don't hear people mention is the lack of AI and bugs associated with the "Scripts". Maybe no one used them. But if you set a Jedi for "Jedi Support' sometimes he/she would just CONSTANTLY cast Master Valor without you even being in a matchup. This is especially annyoing when they do it until their force powers run all the way down. Please, please, please improve this. The scripts is a really cool idea it just needs to be refined in my opinion. If it's too late I understand. Thanks a lot.

Nik.

Workin' on it.

John,

Any chance we might be able to have more control over setting default commands, or strategies for our NPCs?