Screens at Ign

Dude if the zabrack looks like that I will be disaponted, I want him to look like Maul!!! :)

the red face paint? that's not typical of Zabrak species, but just tatooes that Maul himself added.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I dissagre, i know that they were tatoos but I wish that they were like something that the whole species did. Thats what made him so scary.

This is a Jedi Master who is a Zabrak and his face doesn't look like Maul's.

Eeth Koth

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I dissagre, i know that they were tatoos but I wish that they were like something that the whole species did. Thats what made him so scary.

Eeth Koth

That dosent even look like the same EXACT species. and how in the world did you find that. holy crap u have a lot of free time.

Eeth Koth

That dosent even look like the same EXACT species. and how in the world did you find that. holy crap u have a lot of free time.

Star Wars databank found it, I merely linked it :)

Also, it's been discussed before, so I already knew what name to look for in the databank.

Eeth Koth

Star Wars databank found it, I merely linked it :)

Also, it's been discussed before, so I already knew what name to look for in the databank.

Ohh. thanx. But I still think that Maul looks cooler. :)

Ohh and what bout Maul eyes. Did he were contacts b/c dang they looked pretty evil too, and that other guy didnt have those eyes.

Ohh and what bout Maul eyes. Did he were contacts b/c dang they looked pretty evil too, and that other guy didnt have those eyes.

Probably just like humans. We have different color eyes, ranging from blue, brown, green, etc.

Very interesting that Atton glows red. I wonder why?

It's probably just deep pink!

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Probably just like humans. We have different color eyes, ranging from blue, brown, green, etc.

And don't forget the dark side has an apperence altering effect on it's people. On humans it makes us more pale and sickly looking. Who's to say it doesn't effect other species in different ways? And besides, not EVERY on of them can look totally BAD @$$. Every Species has to have their dweebs. LOL :blink:

KingSnake.

He does look a bit dweeby in grey coveralls and baggy pants. Not a jedi I think.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/679/679264/img_2347011.html

I guess you guys are referring to this image when discussing the appearance of a Zabrak in TSL. Looks more like a LS one than a Darth Maul clone.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/679/679264/img_2347011.html

I guess you guys are referring to this image when discussing the appearance of a Zabrak in TSL. Looks more like a LS one than a Darth Maul clone.

The Zabrek is certainly lightside. Look at the Force Sight image.

Guest Fallen Jedi
Atton glowing red is rather interesting too me. Now I'm rather curious about this character's background. Am I the only one who figured he was light or neutral?

I remember reading somewhere that if the PC turns to the dark side some of the party members will follow him and turn to DS too...

So originally he could have been neutral or light.