TSL Obsidian member interview questions sent out.

Tyrell

For those who submitted questions for the Playmoreconsoles.com interview, just to let you know that I sent them out earlier today. 20 questions in total. Just to let you all know (Those who submitted questions) thanks for your time and effort. Some questions were really good, hell some people had like 3-5 questions that made the final cut of 20 which is great.

Oh and about that TSL release date confirmed thread I created. I'm sorry that I was late. I was pretty busy since Thursday of last week. Why do you think it took me so long to send those questions out. Also I had a Cross Country race (I run for KU home of the Jayhawks!!!!) plus I was watching the game as we killed Toledo 14 to 63 I believe. Even after that I was busy with parties and getting hung over on two X-Pills. Sunday I was still rolling (Term you use if you are on X) and even today I'm still feeling a bit wozzy.

But yeah I had no idea that the news has already been published. I just happened to log onto TFN today and see the news. I thought it was new so I posted it here. Jeez people calm down, you act like I shot your parents or something just get a life :huh:. If what I did was so bad and wrong, well take me to court and sue the hell out of me then. B)

But anyways, those questions were sent out today and the interview should be posted on PMC sometime next week. I'll give you all the heads up.

Oh and about that TSL release date confirmed thread I created. I'm sorry that I was late. I was pretty busy since Thursday of last week. Why do you think it took me so long to send those questions out.

It's no problem, but the irony of your announcing news which has caused this forum to nearly rise up in bloody revolt against LA and generated several threads with hundreds of responses in the space of an hour or two, most of which had to be closed down, just had to be noted. :huh:

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Sure, hopefully the devs might slip in some new info without knowing it themselves.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

When will you be doing the interveiw? and any idea when the interveiw will be posted on the site?

thanks

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

What questions exactly did you ask?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't X make you stupid?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I was told that it'll take a while for the questions to be answered. Since the questions were so broad, I'm believing that multiple people is answering these questions rather then just one or two. I give LucasArts a call tomorrow to see what the update is. It shouldn't take this long to answer those questions. Unless they forgot, which is why I need to call them.

I'm just going to have to stay on their asses.

Oh and last night I was again rollin. :)

Man, just like that Fred Durst, you must have been separated at birth

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.