Another Character Returning Poll

Besides Bastila (and T3-M4), which party member from the first KotOR would you want to see returning in the second, if you can only pick one?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Besides Bastila (and T3-M4), which party member from the first KotOR would you want to see returning in the second, if you can only pick one?

• Carth
    • Canderous
    • Mission
    • Zaalbar
    • Jolee
    • Juhani
    • HK-47

Always Canderous.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I don't really see the point of why any of those characters should return as playable npc's.

Canderous and HK would be loyal to Revan. Zaalbar and Mission were bit players and really weren't all that important. Carth has his own problems to worry about. Jolee and Juhani are probably dead (for plot reasons).

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I don't really see the point of why any of those characters should return as playable npc's.

Canderous and HK would be loyal to Revan. Zaalbar and Mission were bit players and really weren't all that important. Carth has his own problems to worry about. Jolee and Juhani are probably dead (for plot reasons).

Well, nobody is saying that they will return as playable NPCs.

The Devs have already said that some chars. from the first game with make a cameo appearance.

good point.

If one, then Carth. If two, then Carth and HK. Makes most sense storywise.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I'd say Jolee was my favorite, by far, other than Bastila. He had more depth than bastila, even - but I have mixed feelings bringing him back to party.

One, isn't Kreia filling the mentor role? That would take a lot of his style out. Might be funny to have the two argue, though.

Old people flirting... tehee...how cute.

But seriously, as with Bastila: I'd sort of prefer to have him as a temporary party member, or just a brief enough appearance to see where he is. It feels... wrong, somehow, to get to know a character once and then have to get to know them all over again from a different perspective. Let them be Revan's story.

which charter do you want to return?

Carth

Canderous

Jolee

HK-47

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Always Canderous.

Hell yeah! Candyman is an uber badass mofo! That Mandalorian warhorse still has some fight left in him thats why I would like to see him return. Bokishi you should have included HK-47 along with T-3 the cat is already out of the bag on that one. Once the downloadable content for KOTOR came via live I only used Canderous and HK-47 the rest of the useless bums I left on the ship.

Cheers!

Who gives a crap if they make him exactly the same as he was in the first game, assassin mentality and all, HK will still be my favorite character. Everytime I go through the leviathan I always pick him and take out every guard I can find with a flamethrower. ;)

EDIT: besides, who says he would have to be the same. He is a droid after all. Maybe he could be reprogrammed.

I still think that not only would KOTOR 2 become too much of a KOTOR 1 rip off if it let some of the more notable KOTOR 1 characters dominate it. I also think that the developers of Sith Lords should try to prevent people from being to decimate everything with one character like I have heard many have done with HK.

I also think that the developers of Sith Lords should try to prevent people from being to decimate everything with one character like I have heard many have done with HK.

It's doubtful that they'll change it much. Mira has a wrist-mounted rocket launcher that does very heavy damage. I saw the demo for Kotor 2, and one of those rockets destroyed about 80% of the target's HP. But, of course, there's always the possibility that the targeted creature just happened to be a weak one, with not much HP to begin with. I don't konw. We'll just have to hope they do things right. The game can't be too difficult, but it can't be too easy like the last one, either.

I think it was 50% hp. Also it was a limit use weapon. Also, the blaster seemed more effective per shot than the rocket. Also, Mira seemed really powerful overall in that video (more powerful than the jedi yay).