Question about Trailer

All right, I was looking through the forum but couldn't find anything on this one.

If you look at this trailer and view the scene at about the 37th second you'll see that black dude standing on the left side in some uniform.

When I first saw that trailer (I know its out for some time, my bad) I thought "Hey there is Revan!!" lol

Well, he always happened to be my choice in KOTOR I in the character creation.

So what could be the point of having a model from the PC avatars from KOTOR I standing besides the PC avatar of KOTOR II other than him being Revan? B)

All right, I was looking through the forum but couldn't find anything on this one.

If you look at this trailer and view the scene at about the 37th second you'll see that black dude standing on the left side in some uniform.

When I first saw that trailer (I know its out for some time, my bad) I thought "Hey there is Revan!!" lol

Well, he always happened to be my choice in KOTOR I in the character creation.

So what could be the point of having a model from the PC avatars from KOTOR I standing besides the PC avatar of KOTOR II other than him being Revan? B)

It's a place holder man, that is an old trailer.

it could simply be a stand in face for the old game.

However, many beleive (including me) that Revans face will not be shown, so i doubt that the black guy in uniform is Revan. I doubt he will be a playable character.

Use the search function in future please. There r many topics about Revan where u could hav mentioned this.