Noob Here, so bare with me. LightSabers need tobe

Harder to get. My little glow stick is one of the main reasons i love and play starwars games so much. I wish more attation was focused on them... customizible saber hilts would rule, but i think they've been ruled out for this game... BUT, at least tell me that getting your saber in this game is a bigger deal than the last... Last time, you answered a few questions, then built your saber in the enclave... which was kind of lame..

A jedi normally undergoes a quest to construst his / her saber. It's accually an important step in the life of a jedi. They normally travel great distinces to the planet these crystles are, and spend days, some even MONTHS building there saber.

It's a big deal. and in the game, it didn't really feel like it was that "big" a deal to Reven...

Also, i'd like the quest, if there is one, to revolve around the accually saber you'll end up using at the end... what i mean is, if your trained for 1 saber, you build one. IF your train for a staff or two, you make your weapon accordingly. I was kind of annoyed that I had to kill a sith and steal his weapon to have my own saber staff in KoToR...(yeah, i'm nitpicking)

Also, any special crystles added, i'd ask plz that they don't effect the saber color... i kind of hated being locked into a set color if i wanted to build a truly bad @$$ saber... good think i like the Mantles color huh? LOL.

Just random saber thoughts. Anyone here heard anything about this stuff yet?

KingSnake.

It didn't matter to Revan because it didn't need to matter. Training is probably very important to the Jedi also, but if you have already done it once, why do it again when the galaxy is at stake? Also taking in the fact that you have already built a lightsaber, you can probably retrieve it, or build a new one, but since you were already a Jedi, and the Sith are sending assassins after you, I think they might need to rush it just a little bit.

It might be pretty well know, to someone who's been paying attation... what part of "noob" don't you understand? <_<

And if i recall correctly, Reven didn't know he'd been trained before now did he? :blink: Kind of had his memory wiped, remember? And yoda guy told him to take his time, not to rush, and learn, but yeah, i understand why he didn't go to a cave and spend a month constructing a new one, but still, more could have been done IMO.

And i hope custom helts are a go. That be sweet. :p

Kingsnake.

It might be pretty well know, to someone who's been paying attation... what part of "noob" don't you understand? <_<

And i hope custom helts are a go.  That be sweet. :p

Kingsnake.

what part of "Search" don't you understand?

And custom hilts aren't in, sorry :p

what makes you think "noobs" know how to search effectively? besides, i'm here at work and don't really have alot of time to "search". Boss gets annoyed. :angry: So i ask. besides, my question was asked, and a suggestion was implayed at the same time... E.I. Make the lightsaber more important to the game. Kill two birds with one stone... clever huh?

anyway, thanks for your help. :)

KingSnake.

And custom hilts aren't in, sorry :unsure:

He's right, they arn't in but they have added more slots.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!